Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I almost thought of buying a real life booster but then I noticed PTCGO doesn't suck.

Is there a benefit to buying real boosters or should I just play this F2P and source all my card money directly to MtG cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Elblanco posted:

If you want to play the paper game yea, each pack comes with a code to get a pack in PTCGO.

Huh. That sounds way better than the relationship between MtG and MtGO. Gonna buy one now.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

That's probably the better idea then what I wound up doing, and that's buying the shiny Rayquaza EX box.

Speaking of, both Rayquaza's in it are loving hilarious since the regular one has "search for M Rayquaza EX and reveal it" and the actual card itself is this big fuckin' piece of shiny cardboard.

• Locked thread