Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
amaze can you draw a platypus, as they are my fav C(: )|==|∞

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gilganixon posted:

maybe?

here's an av one in case anyone ever wants it (you don't have to have it though)

that is a cool as hell moving picture and a great av and if anyone bought it tell me cus... i want some of that. ... else... can you draw more platipi?? :P they really are my favorite. how much

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gilganixon posted:

i could draw more playpi, do you want it to be doing something in particular or just being a platypus?

maybe it has a hat idk?? ure the talent here what do i pay you for

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

FluffieDuckie posted:

have i said how much i love your stuff yet? bc holy hell it's good

:agreed:

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gilganixon posted:

This is the extra platypus/fluffieduckie combo which was sorta hard but a little easier than i thought it'd be somehow...

avvie matty this. a culture clash, or will they prosper

im very happy this thread is still going.. can you draw the coolest saxophone dog ever

----------------

• Locked thread