Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvNw0A-D0T0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

shut the f*ck up phreak!!

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

The High Noon recall animation is great.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Yeah that skin looks incredible. I'll have to try him a few times before, but it's one of the rare cases in many champions released where the base skin is inferior to the one they are released with.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

champdeclare.png

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jhin looks fun and I look forward to running out of bullets and whiffing my Xerath ult frequently

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Azzents posted:

shut the f*ck up phreak!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv7kbZHJb2w#t=1m41s

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

rabidsquid posted:

Jhin looks fun and I look forward to running out of bullets and whiffing my Xerath ult frequently

Sounds about right.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

rabidsquid posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
I love the character but the Western theme of his skin does nothing for me.

Also I cannot attack move for the life of me.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Jhin looks annoying as heck

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

The traps do an absolutely bonkers amount of damage.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

So when he kills someone, does the instant trap includes the slow too?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

frajaq posted:

So when he kills someone, does the instant trap includes the slow too?

I played him a few times and it didn't seem like it included the slow, just about a 1 second windup then the detonation. I could be wrong though cause I wasn't paying close attention.

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Verviticus posted:

what beautiful execution by a masterful player on a cheesing trolling garbage can

On the other hand,

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

I really don't understand this game.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Yashichi posted:

On the other hand,

Not pictured: the countless emaciated corpses left in that bush.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

IXIX posted:

I really don't understand this game.

how angry was the Leblanc

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Yashichi posted:

On the other hand,

racism

wait this is the cheese garbage trolling I was talking about!!

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Feb 1, 2016

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
So Udyr with the new AP jungler item is actually kind of good. It gives him crazy fast clear speed and the movespeed means he's basically impossible to run away from unless you can chain ranged CC on him.

Stalker's + Runic Echoes
Swiftness + Alacrity
Iceborne OR Trinity (gotta go faster)
Dead Man's Plate
Spirit Visage
insert tank item of choice

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Ban Shen.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Verviticus posted:

racism

wait this is the cheese garbage trolling I was talking about!!

Nah, that is Justice smiting a jerkass dildo idiot down

Alris posted:

I love the character but the Western theme of his skin does nothing for me.

Are there no cowboys in Australia?

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

frajaq posted:

how angry was the Leblanc

Extremely.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Mikujin posted:

Hi busb. I still play game. I see you on steam sometimes and wonder if you will play this game.

i now play on servers where i have 20ping instead of 280ping, it makes quite a difference.
Played a ranked placement the other day with a jungle amumu who started heal/flash and no smite, and double downed on his idiocy by starting boots. he cleared 2 camps in about 5 minutes.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Oh okay someone designed a good and interesting champion with obvious weaknesses and cool theme. I mean that's all well and good but I'd rather play something like Zed

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Good stuff

Dynamic Queue posted:

PRANKSINTHEHOOD joined the room.
You are now in a chat room with your full champion select team.
PRANKSINTHEHOOD joined the room.
Swisherland joined the room.
Voqz : i loving
Voqz : hate
Voqz : this que
Voqz : i havent gotten my primary
Swisherland : anyone want to trade?
Voqz : within my past ten game
Voqz : which is adc
Voqz : i kept setting secondary to jg, kept getting jg
Voqz : this game decide to change it to mid with my duos primary being mid
Voqz : and get loving mid
Voqz : yo
Voqz : prank
Voqz : can i pls ad
PRANKSINTHEHOOD : no thx
Voqz : ..
Voqz : i was plat 3 last season
Voqz : pls jst give me my main lane
PRANKSINTHEHOOD : well
Swisherland : I can trade you adc for top
PRANKSINTHEHOOD : if youre going to play that card
Swisherland : If you want top
Swisherland : I can give you top for mid/adc
Swisherland : trade?
Voqz : i was actually plat 3 tho -_-
PRANKSINTHEHOOD : looking at op.gg 3 out of 4 ad champions you have sub 50% winrates on
A player did not lock in their pick or ban. Your group was returned to matchmaking.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Somebody please tell me why every rear end in a top hat bans Mundo, is he still OP, nobody ever picks him but he is banned in every game and I'm being yelled at for not banning him.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

busb posted:

i now play on servers where i have 20ping instead of 280ping, it makes quite a difference.
Played a ranked placement the other day with a jungle amumu who started heal/flash and no smite, and double downed on his idiocy by starting boots. he cleared 2 camps in about 5 minutes.

I've done that before in a ranked 5s game when me and our jungler forgot to swap champions

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1626130123/48788865?tab=overview

Turns out it's okay...

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Bholder posted:

Somebody please tell me why every rear end in a top hat bans Mundo, is he still OP, nobody ever picks him but he is banned in every game and I'm being yelled at for not banning him.

In the depths of Bronze I can guarantee that, barring D/Cs or blatant intentional feeding, the team that gets Mundo will win. I had a a game where bot lane went 0/3 (each), mid was 1/3, and and I was a solid 0/0 for fifteen minutes, but our top lane Mundo still walked all over the other team.

Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?

Bholder posted:

He just gets unkillable when a game goes to super late game, which is every game at low MMR

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.

Bholder posted:

Why is he listed under D for Doctor and not M for Mundo? Doctor isn't his first name, it's a title. Also, Ms. Fortune should be under the f's.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Bholder posted:

He's on the same level as Trundle right now IMO. He's not preseason levels of monstrosity, but pretty solid in just about every way, and like Darius, he freaks the poo poo out of people

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The hell is this login animation?

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

The Missing Link posted:

Also, Ms. Fortune should be under the f's.

No because her name is not fortune it is miss fortune.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Kaidyn posted:

He just gets unkillable when a game goes to super late game, which is every game at low MMR

Some has to take grievous wounds to handle Mundo's insane self healing, and people are bad at matching their itemization to their opponents.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
People call her MF so she should be under M but nobody calls Mundo "DM"

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

flyingkiwi posted:

People call her MF so she should be under M but nobody calls Mundo "DM"

On the other hand, if you type Mundo in the Search box (or even just the letter M!), Mundo will appear, making the entire argument moot.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Mystery Prize posted:

So Udyr with the new AP jungler item is actually kind of good. It gives him crazy fast clear speed and the movespeed means he's basically impossible to run away from unless you can chain ranged CC on him.

Stalker's + Runic Echoes
Swiftness + Alacrity
Iceborne OR Trinity (gotta go faster)
Dead Man's Plate
Spirit Visage
insert tank item of choice

Sounds neat, wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Phoenix/Turtle build? Also what runes/masteries cause there are 10000000 udyr runes out there.

Tequila Sunrise posted:

In the depths of Bronze I can guarantee that, barring D/Cs or blatant intentional feeding, the team that gets Mundo will win. I had a a game where bot lane went 0/3 (each), mid was 1/3, and and I was a solid 0/0 for fifteen minutes, but our top lane Mundo still walked all over the other team.

I started playing Mundo in my muck about Normals recently and even when I'm getting shat on or making huge mistakes all I gotta do is run at the enemy ADC and I either end up eating his face or tanking 3 people for my team to blast down while I am a huge % health dealing, fire covered purple ball of HP.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Feb 1, 2016

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Gridlocked posted:

Phoenix/Turtle build? Also what runes/masteries cause there are 10000000 udyr runes out there.

I started playing Mundo in my muck about Normals recently and even when I'm getting shat on or making huge mistakes all I gotta do is run at the enemy ADC and I either end up eating his face or tanking 3 people for my team to blast down while I am a huge % health dealing, fire covered purple ball of HP.

Yeah even if you do literally nothing, you can just turn on your ult and watch the enemy team panic and loving dip out of the fight or die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

Yeah, Phoenix/Turtle. Generally R W R E R, max R W E Q. Can take a point in E at 3 to gank, and you can take points in Q whenever if you want to eat towers/objectives faster.

Runes are pretty flexible, but I like attack speed reds, armor/level yellows, mr/level blues, movespeed quints.

Masteries are either 12/0/18 or 0/12/18, with the latter being better, I think. Runic Armor and Swiftness out of the Resolve tree are both really good on him, especially Swiftness because his one big weakness is being kited.

• Locked thread