Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I just bought Brand. What's the secret to Brand? In all his positions. Do I just go hard or go home? :kingsley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I'm fine with dynamic queue for ranked, but I think normals should just be team builder and blind pick. Sometimes I just wanna take Alistair top and that was way easier in team builder.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Yo Riot where is my Bernie Branders skin with his ult name changed to Burn the Rich?

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

My computer crashed so I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I'm gonna assume Zac top fairs well against Xin top because Zac owns and more people should play him.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Is there a particular reason people always max Q first on Olaf? Whenever I play I always max his E first and walk all over the enemy top lane. Hell I usually max it last. I just get one point in it for the slow. I did get placed in Bronze 3 this season so that might be a factor.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Olaf is a viking and vikings go where they please top, jungle, support, anything.

Galio owns but always felt like he should be ranged and/or made to work in the jungle.

Yasuo is lame as gently caress.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Going back to Galio chat. Would adding a dive to his ult be too overpowered? Make it like Aatrox's Q. He fly's up then dives on the enemy team and performs his ult like normal.

I mean he has goddamn wings. He should stop being fat and lazy and use them.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

Yes I think putting a dash onto an aoe damage taunt ult would probably be a bit much

I can see where you're coming from. But I counter that I don't see how it's not that much different from a Tibbers bomb. A ranged aoe damage stun.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

C'mon guys loving SKARNER had his time where he was always picked and banned. Can't Galio have his moment? :(

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Is jungle Zac worse for any reason? He used to be my go to jungler but the last half dozen games with him I just seem to get wrecked. When I play him top I'm fine so I'm not sure if he's worse in the jungle now or if I just lost my magic touch with him.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Every champion they have to disable for a bug should get a commemorative bug-themed skin. Like change fiddle to a big praying mantis, make aatrok an ant, etc.

Let us remember these moments Riot.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Here in Bronzie Idaho I see a lot of Illaoi players who manage to land her soul grab and then never attack the soul clone.

I seriously wonder if they're colorblind and the clone blends in with the background of something.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

The other day I played a game as top lane Tahm against Cho. It was a fun as hell back-and-forth of two fatasses trying to eat each other.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I had a Cho silence me out of doing Sion's Q mid-cast.

Like that doesn't even make sense man. He's not yelling anything he's just raising his hammer above his head!

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

This free stuff isn't free enough! gently caress you Riot!

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I got a bunch of ip saved up. Is space dragon worth it? Or should i go with Gnar, Ekko, or some other comedy option?

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Did I miss something with chests? I thought as long as somebody on your team, doesn't matter if you're grouped with them or not, got an S you could get a chest (and be tapped out for whatever champion they get it on). Or do you need to get the S yourself or be in a premade with someone who does to get one?

If it's the latter that kinda blows because a)I play solo 99.9% of the time and b)suck.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Bring back the Maokai that was pissed as gently caress he's a magic treeman and not a regular tree.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I stand by Speed Taric. Boots 5 and Dead Man's Plate just running around the map stunning fools. It doesn't work for anything seriously but it's super fun to gently caress around with.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

So I gambled with skins in the hextech poo poo and got yellow Akali. I've been trying her out and what the gently caress is the secret behind her? I've done marginally alright as tank Akali but I still struggle during the laning phase even post-6 unless my jungler shows up to help.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

How the gently caress can they ruin all the female characters splash art? Most of the males are just alright but almost every girl just looks straight out of a high schooler's deviantart page.

They especially look bad compared to how great the new Taric looks. They managed to keep the truly outrageous spirit but update it.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Mikujin posted:

No more solo lane Taric I am deeply saddened.

Well not with that attitude. :colbert:

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Make a skunk champion riot. Hell just copy over that skunk guy from He-man that smelled so bad he had to wear a gas mask or he'd kill himself.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Give skunk man a flamethrower and have him just be lighting his stank up to create explosions. His ult could be just setting himself on fire.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

The more I think about it. Riot has a hard-on for making skins of champs on fire and now I'm surprised they have made skins for all the marksman that replaces their guns with flamethrowers.

Edit: To make my posts not pointless. I just bought Gnar and am still trying to get a good feel for him. What's the trick/builds to him? I've tried going all AD and did terrible, but going tank I feel almost useless.

Coco Rodreguiz fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 26, 2016

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I got out of bronze by just playing the goo man Zac. Top or jungle work just fine.

Just get tanky and every teamfight becomes "Oh the enemy ADC is in the back behind the rest of their team? That's cute. I'm still gonna get my wet rear end right on top of them. :getin:"

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I just pulled Gatekeeper Galio out of a chest. Should I kill the pirate Ryze, blood knight Hecarim, and whatever skin I pull next for it? Or should I take all three and :siren:GAMBLE?!?!:siren:

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

There's no way they'd out blitz in a cinematic. He's not "epic" enough. Now Thresh hooking Singed in the dick. That I could see.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I have a gaming mouse with two thumb buttons. I only use them to spam my laugh and dance though. What else would I use them for?

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

hot

Also gently caress imgur's new design.

Oh hey it's War from Darksiders

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Man I got wukong out of a chest and started playing him. First two games I did great then I've just been getting my poo poo wrecked. What's the wu i'm missing to my kong?

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

You know they're just gonna make runes chest drops.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

The biggest issue is playing Yasuo puts you on the path of buying katanas in real life and telling no one in particular how yours was folded a million times so it's stronger than any gaijin European sword.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Just where's the goddamn Tuxedo Mask guy, isn't that a Sailor Moon thing? Obviously it should be Urgot, shooting roses.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

So watching Worlds I see Jayce getting played a fair amount. Which is alright because Jayce is a cool dude. But what about him do they like? Is it JUST the poke and speed boost or is there something else I'm not seeing?

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

These plant changes seem dumb. But if they do all that and then Zyra can't jungle they'll have failed.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

If they made camps just a single enemy that had all the exp, then nunu would hit 60% winrate and end games at level 18 while the opponent is level 5.

So are you for or against this?

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Oh hey Riot put that robot girl from persona 3 in league.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I just got a survey from riot gauging my interest in reworks for xin zhao, yasuo, and veiger.

I poo poo all over yasuo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

I think yasuos design is super lame and an embarrassment to character design.

I did say I love Veiger's gleeful evilness and I'd be upset if they changed him from that.

• Locked thread