Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
Maybe they don't have the mechanics to hear pings or look at the minimap or understand anything about the game at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I'm on NA as Dr Tim Whatley if you wanna contact me there.

let me boost you after you recrater your mmr

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i was shocked to find out my ping is 200-250 to oce or i'd buy an account there

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yea pick jungle/mid and you'll probably jungle more

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Pbe access is an excellent way to find game breaking bugs and polish your execution before they are live

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Grr something something Riot bad skin testing not PBE grr rabble rabble I hate this company and game yet I still post about it or play it grr.
what point are you trying to make with this nonsense?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Trynd spin through xerath q

stump collector
May 28, 2007
pixelated genitals

stump collector
May 28, 2007
panty claw machine

stump collector
May 28, 2007
syndra only: ow my balls

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Dick destroyer

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Spiros posted:

Something without beginning has no end

lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lady Naga posted:

Please tell me how to top lane Naut TIA

max E W Q and build tank stuff and use your TP properly

against boring lanes use E to push the wave really hard and roam to midlane and use your ultimate on the midlaner for a free flash or kill

it's that easy!!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

if you want a goku challenge build though i highly recommend gunblade ludens echo, iceborn gauntlet, blade of the ruined king, will of the ancients, and sorc shoes. not only does the CDR from all of those items top you off pretty nicely at 40% when you steal the junglers blue, but the high amount of sustain and slows will make it impossible for your foes to escape you. since this build gives you 3 range nukes that all apply a slow, and your auto attacks then apply a slow from the iceborn gauntlet, anything that gets in your range is presumably going to die unless they have a way of inflicting grievous wounds.
lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this sick build i have really gets rolling after you finish your second hextech revolver and second bilgewater cutlass

stump collector
May 28, 2007
it's best to not think about cheaters because it's highly likely that it'll make you perform worse if you're an ~emotional gamer~

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

What's the build order for Kayle? I'd like to try pulling her out mid or top in Silver game as a hard carry for those games that you know you can't win unless you push alone.

you probably shouldn't ask the guy recommending 6000 gold in sustain items and instead look at posts on the previous page which had non joke builds posted

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Fozzle posted:

Hey has anyone been playing Warwick? Thoughts on Warwick?

I've picked him up again in normals and I gotta say he feels pretty good right now. If your lanes don't implode before you hit 6 you can really get your team rollin, and it's pretty much the most brainless champ in the game.

Hes poo poo and good at the same time

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
try not to play the tentacle lady if at all possible

stump collector
May 28, 2007

beautiful

stump collector
May 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaPiPQ03OQ4

tank leblanc in a high elo game

lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lerius posted:

Really? I'll have to try this out.

im gonna try it on sivir right now

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I need some adc and mid coaching

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

exethan played a bunch of Sivir yesterday with me on Support. From what I can tell both objectively (performance data - she is #2 winrate for ADC this patch behind only Graves and rose enormously this patch) and subjectively (eye test), she is very very good now. Ricochet crits are insane.

^^ beaten by one exact post

my sunday sivir adventures: overall 13.6 kda and 8.2 cs per minute

stump collector fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Mar 8, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Kogmaw is hilarious because if you can get your damage items then steaks and maw you basically get a free lulu ultimate when people try to burst you out

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Thresh is still strong but I think anyone who can play him competently will get more mileage out of playing something easier and more more straightforward like janner or leoner or moganer

stump collector
May 28, 2007
To further talk about my last post if you are low enough on the ladder that people still don't know how to play off Thresh, you're either wasting your time playing something that your dumb teammates won't get or the plays you're attempting to make are really bad ones

stump collector
May 28, 2007
do you think riot lyte and the other psychology majors will be selectable characters in the new fighter game

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Voxx posted:

if they charge fifty bucks for a mode thats like the bonus stage for street fighter 2 but instead of a car its lyte they would make good money i think

awesome

for bonus stage 2, instead of barrels falling, you get to kick all of the teemo skins

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Commander keenen would be sick

stump collector
May 28, 2007
It can be really good

stump collector
May 28, 2007
No one built a frozen heart against 3 auto attackers, nice

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I build pd every game because I'm an idiot and I need all the damage reduction i can get

stump collector
May 28, 2007

AHH FUGH posted:

Only one who could get it was Malph, who already got Sunfire GA and ZZrot, and Yi wouldn't be attacking him anyways. He'd have been better off getting more MR.

i think it'd be pretty good on nocturne and possibly would have prevented several of his deaths. even bard would have benefited his team more with FH than trying to build a loving lich bane

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Rekkless from fnatic has played jihn at IEM and this week at LCS and took shiv the two games I saw. Each item is good but RFC allows for safer burst and shiv allows for a larger burst. So, like any game, choose based on the threats you're facing and what you think looks coolest

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

ah yeah good point, i'm guessing the % armor mastery is also better pretty much as soon as the enemy top buys an armor item?

the % pen is the worst part of the offense tree

stump collector
May 28, 2007

The Shortest Path posted:

Nah it's still better than the AP/AD per level mastery.

Most people still take armor yellows especially in top lane. You get some value out of it no matter what, especially going into mid-late where most people will have bought at least one armor item.

oh right, i always take the spellvamp one. i just meant having to choose between low percentage armor pen and magic pen values sucks rear end

stump collector
May 28, 2007

BigLeafyTree posted:

Is it just me or is Sivir really good right now? Ricochet crits mean that targets that were only getting tickled by you before in teamfights are now taking big chunks and her waveclear is even stronger.

yes, sivir is insane and will be nerfed within 1 or 2 patches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
my sivir build is ER PD IE almost every game. I go mercurial before IE if there are a lot of assassins or the enemy team has a lot of hard CC

• Locked thread