Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm lucky because I know I'm good looking and I'm confident enough not to need goon validation or roasting to prove it

Also who is on the JP server? I saw Tequila Sunrise and maybe someone else?

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo the new Kanye album is loving horrible hahaha

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Servaetes posted:

I think he collapsed into some ego singularity in which Kanye rhymes with Kanye. I watched SNL yesterday and he was the guest and he like power talked for two "songs." Young people's taste in music blows

lol Everyone in NMD is saying it's some amazing masterpiece or something

It's like Yeezus was just kinda okay sometimes but not even good, and this is like the exact opposite of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, which is to say it's awful

In other news, Fizz counters Jax in top lane I just learned, god drat it feels good to just take a big ol' dump on a Jax player.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Kinda sucks when you play Xin and get a little behind and they take first dragon, he really needs to get sated as fast as possible to be able to dominate

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Kanye has sucked since College Dropout.

Whe exactly do i Zhonya's a Zed Ult for best effect? I see that fucker every game now. Do i wanna do it right when the "X" hits to avoid the most damage?

Depends on where you are

Under tower, immediately

Out in the open, right before it detonates

fatal oopsie-daisy fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 14, 2016

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
We live in an age where people just spaz on a track with horrible mixing and mastering and it has no form or structure and people call it record of the year because it's not cool to like music that doesn't clear out your sinuses

Kanye has gone down that path and most people calling it good are saying it's good because its 1. New and 2. Probably a good idea to say it's good because you don't want to be the last person to the "it's good" party

Kind of like when Illaoi came out goons were clammoring to say that she was hella loving sick nasty in top lane

Kanye is the Donald Trump of music

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Idea: Carry harder

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Tonetta for a guy who really dislikes this game and this thread you sure talk about disliking this game a lot in this thread

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Riot has already acknowledged that he's under tuned and they already have some small buffs for him on the PBE, with more to come probably.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Tryndamere and Olaf...

God

:negative:

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That's why I'm on PBE as Teemo top trolling the poo poo out of people with the krug glitch

They can even get to the Krugs because I put a ton of shrooms leading up to it and if they try to take it out I just meet them there and murder them

2 games so far that have glitched out and crashed for everyone :getin:

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I like how it references this

rip Mister Yo

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I was able to pull of the Zz'Rot portal trick 4 times in a game yesterday on PBE, causing everyone's game to lag horribly and top lane top completely stop moving, both enemy and ally minions would just sit motionless, forever trying to path around invisible Zz'Rot creeps. Eventually the enemy team Jinx quit the game because her computer couldn't handle it.

It was beautiful.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Darth Windu posted:

Why haven't you put this on YouTube please put this on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHvw_ckm7qs

Just imagine this x5 and with everyone having 10 FPS

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

a medical mystery posted:

run fast, spew icy farts, laugh and spam the mastery emote on CD

the ABF's of singed

Always
Be
Farting!!!!!

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Realtalk though what should I look for in early ganks as a jungler? I look at the map every few seconds thanks to a couple dozen games of hearing MAP so I have decent awareness as this point.

ALSO, how do I teamfight? I always get so confused with everything going off and suddenly he's dead and welp there go two of my teammates who do I attackohgodimstunnendanddeadwhatisgoingonfuuuuuck

Play ARAM and understand what your job is, either to eat cooldowns or try and kill their tanks before they can kill yours

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

really enjoying elise, is she in a good place or will she be nerfed?

Good place right now but you land cocoons and win the game or you miss cocoons and just stand around with your spider-dick in your spider-hands

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
gems

Gems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJYwWqnQfk&t=16s

GEMS

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Etrips posted:

Why are we still blacking out moon names in TYOOL2016?

To hide my shame

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Also lol

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
They patched Zz'Rot bug on PBE :(

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Ao Shin officially cancelled, replaced by "another dragon champion" tentatively named "Aurelion Sol", which is coincidentally also the name of Bond's Flame Wolf fursona.

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/6AdWWjpd-evolution-of-a-dragon-champion

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Generic Octopus posted:

...so their biggest hurdle was being unable to figure out his theme? Really?

That's Riot Games speak for "his concept was boring and his kit was boring and there was nothing we could think of to not make him boring"

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
We're trying to break away from the same lines of thinking and player expectations that we used on Ao Shin - a future Ghostcrawler post

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lady Naga posted:

North America.

eBay, "NA League of Legends level 30"

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lady Naga posted:

I'm 150 in the hole already I can't afford to buy from shady account resellers you nut.

lol They're a business, even some are automated. It's not some random guy selling his one account. Just look it up.

You spent 150 on an account that's not even 30 yet? Dayum son

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Tencent owns Riot Games, so probably not much.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GenericGirlName posted:

These last 2 ranked matches I've played my team has been especially dumb. The RNG gods are upset with me getting out of bronze 4 in like 5 matches and are now going to make me work for it. I just want to be out of bronze... if only I had zzrot back... then I could do it...

What's your IGN, I can add you on a low elo smurf

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Playing support is like playing the Commander in Natural Selection

You can completely carry the game by being omnipresent on the map and putting stuff down to protect them

or you can completely gently caress them over by thinking you're some kind of passive help bot

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Nothing drives me more insane as a bot lane player than when I get first blood in lane as Jhin/MF/some other immobile ADC and the waves are freezing right in the middle of the bot lane and my support just peaces out to roam mid or something. If you get an advantage, you push the advantage where it is, not leave the ADC to fend for themselves and pick up whatever gold they can scrape up. If your ADC is poo poo and feeding and the lane is lost, then by all means try to help someone else, but don't leave me when I'm getting my snowball going, deny the enemy laners even more.

Yes I'm a salty ADC main.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Got the W but holy poo poo

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Luna Was Here posted:

am i supposed to be looking at the immense amount of frags or am I missing something

Imagine an ARAM

That's not on the ARAM map

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The Mash posted:

X-post from esports thread, question, can Caitlyn kill Malphite here? He didn't, but I feel like he could and should have. Additional information: Caitlyn Q comes off cooldown 5 seconds after this screenshot is taken.

Not worth risking him dodging the Q for a flash

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah but when you get into that first game and shitstomp the other team you go "oh right"

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Captivatingly Kenyan

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I lost a game because I had Devourer Graves. I don't know why, maybe he thought the autos would do double damage or something?

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
You might want to consider getting new friends, just a thoughterino

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQmsJprqjlE

hahaha I love this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy