Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
does mikujin still play this game. hi mikujin.

also i played brand support the other day and it owned, i didn't realise his ult was bugged again? that blows.

I will go back to playing the only other fun support - brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Mikujin posted:

Hi busb. I still play game. I see you on steam sometimes and wonder if you will play this game.

i now play on servers where i have 20ping instead of 280ping, it makes quite a difference.
Played a ranked placement the other day with a jungle amumu who started heal/flash and no smite, and double downed on his idiocy by starting boots. he cleared 2 camps in about 5 minutes.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
mikujin i will try your udyr poo poo too, because j4 makes me sad nowadays

^^you mean W not E

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

flyingkiwi posted:

I thought I'd test Zyra support. My AD carry ran up lane over and over again after rushing warmogs and died nonstop for the entire game without explaining why. 0/10, Zyra is a bad champ

that's a savage nerf to be flagged for losses.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i queue jungle main support second and have not got jungler in about 30 games

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Bubble-T posted:

Does anyone still play Morgana support? She feels awful compared to Janna and Zyra but her winrate isn't that bad so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

She was already good last patch, very few of her hard lanes are in favour right now and her power spikes with Triforce and Steraks are ludicrous.

She still drops off a little at 5-6 items but that doesn't matter when you can dominate the game for 30 minutes on 2. I'm not going to pass up the free wins but I'm a little worried as to how they'll nerf her, thankfully people on OCE haven't started picking or banning her for some reason.

yes, as a counterpick to hard CC engages she is really good

also, thats not my experience in the last couple of days, irelia top is now super common. haven't seen one lose a lane yet

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
How does support sion work?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
That sounds p hard I'll stick with brand

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
U would be wrong.

Support sion has been fun so far thanks for the tip friends from 3 weeks ago.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
There are so many mages to play as support, which is why it owns.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Literally!!!!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Nah gently caress yasuo destroy him.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I played a lot of brand and zyra support last season so I'm having a bit of a sabbatical.

In the same vein I've decided this season will be taliyah support. Her combo burst damage is cray, and poke with worked ground Q in lane is very mana efficient but her ultimate can be a huge trap when you don't have the farm to back up the ride.

Build paths are almost identical to brand/zyra but you have a lot more kiting and pick potential I feel, especially if you go total selfish route with spellthief.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
riot please destroy yasuo and all yasuo players thanks

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Um actually p sure the answer is that he feels that way because yasuo still exists in the game

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
My advice is to play a proper support like Taliyah and build rylais, liandries and rabadons instead

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

rabidsquid posted:

please dont troll this thread, this sweet place shouldnt be exposed to that filth

Whoah such an accusation! There was no troll intended friend, just earnest advice to Deal Most Damage and Win Games while Having Fun

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Silver 2 and 1 was incredibly toxic to climb past until I learned how to carry every game as support taliyah.

Then I didn't play for like a year but am still in gold V apparently so I think once you make gold you're set.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm determined to make support oriana work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Whoah friend, that doesn't sound nice at all! No I don't think I'll do that

• Locked thread