Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Verviticus posted:

what beautiful execution by a masterful player on a cheesing trolling garbage can

On the other hand,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010
I savage any disconnect immediately in the hope that one day we'll get a pause feature

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010
I don't mind the lore being terrible but whichever group writes the voice lines is absolute garbage.

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010
If you get hit by Ashe W three loving times at level one you're probably going to lose the lane anyway

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Lord_Magmar posted:

Like his wings are meant to look like tattered banners but just look silly

Really? I though he was just an evil battle butterfly

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010
I've heard you can win the level 1 trade by taking one crit rune

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010
What are the "optimal" lanes, exactly

E: "intentionally stealing kills"

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Addamere posted:

I'm the 0ms latency

It's a replay

E: I'm the guy with >0 latency to his own computer, apparently

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

why is Kennen's q impossible to hit

I don't think there's a more forgiving skillshot in the game

Try putting your mouse over the enemy and hitting Q

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010
You forgot to account for the massively reduced damage on Q. They also lowered his base attack speed for some reason. He'll do about the same amount of damage as before but you need to hit a skillshot to do it, which is not a positive change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

• Locked thread