Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I would post another but im on a bus to the city and its full of kids on valentine's dates and I dont want to scare them

If you're really keen to see me shirtless go search the general diet exercise thread? Idk

E: my hairlines identical to yours bond so dunno what youre laughing at mate

Oh wait that was a burn on bond

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Methanar posted:

Definitely do it.

I can take a cinema selfy it thats better

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
You post your skinnyfat gutsuck while bagging out other dudes looks like dude atleast get big before you get cocky

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tequila Sunrise posted:

There's not a single picture here of a good looking person. KingCobweb might be okay if he didn't look like the kid who go put through the Taffy Stretcher machine in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Post your pic then prince charming

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Fine, please go easy on me guys.

Really not as sick a burn as you think it is, kinda sad tbh. Is it supposed to embarrass me you posted a picture that I myself posted?

How long did you spend trawling my post history for that one?

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Feb 14, 2016

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Grow a set already

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
link?

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
luna you gotta remember that apart from us and like 2 other dudes everyone else itt is ancient. haven't listended to tlop yet tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q604eed4ad0

what do you think of this servates/agh fugh/whoever. Skip to like 35s

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
if you are a 11 year old girl it is, its like generic as hell

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

:getin:

0 teamfight game. At one point I stuck my ZZrot just outside inhib turret range and stood on it in bear stance stunning anyone who touched it :getin:

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Yeah OCE normals are loving disgusting, unless you are playing in a 3 man + your game will probably end in both teams araming for literally 0 reason even if inhibs are down.

Especially late at night, and for some reason it's worse once you start getting matched with plats with lower normal mmr. Legitimate looking bronze/silver players are more willing to push sidelaners than dudes who look like they have the mechanics of jesus.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

hows this work? ekko btw

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Yeah its 267 games but the most frequent is only 271 as well

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
zzrot is the best item in all of lego luna you fucken suck. excellent stats and maximum no fucks given

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
fioras a pos tho like you get punished for building any combo of armour damage and health

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
The new shen is really fun toplane, there's surprisingly a lot of outplay potential in his kit. I was outbullying a Renekton to the point he got randuins first against me despite me getting camped and him being like 1/0/2 or something.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

amazeballs posted:

So I typically pull up the champion.gg profile for the champ I am playing and just follow the highest win % build order. Now that I'm starting to develop an understanding of the items and their uses I feel like its time to start making my own decisions based on what's happening in the game.

My question is: If I am losing my lane, is it appropriate to skip a damage item for a defensive item? Most of the Champion.gg build orders don't list defensive items until the 4th item or so and at my elo that can sometimes be super late in the game.

Yes. They are the highest winrate builds because they are ahead and therefore building damage and getting ahead tends to mean you win.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

yeah this is what im against right now

E:

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

el dingo posted:

That makes me curious - how much have you spent on LoL, goons? I've only dropped £20 on this account. I had another years ago, I don't think Oceania server existed then so I have no idea where the account is or if it even exists anymore but I think I spent around 100 on that one. I miss pink Taric and matador alistar badly

I want skins damnit but I'm such a dirty poor.

If you log on to the old account you can transfer to oce for free

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Doublelift has said he doesn't care about kda, he would rather win a game 0/0/0 super clean than get a penta. He didn't want to burn summoners.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

A Lesson in Taking Flash or Why The gently caress Did I Not Get an S+

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tales of Woe posted:

"FOTM broken" champs don't matter below like diamond. you can pick your way out of victory in low elo games by picking like ryze or nidalee or lee sin, but you can't pick your way into free wins since the best champs are still only 55%

this is just straight up wrong

if 55% winrate doesn't matter in bronze then it certainly is irrelevant to challengers.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Spiros posted:

I had somebody tell me today that devo wasn't a good item in the current meta in a very smug way. I worry this means my normal elo has gone down further than I expected.

The probably only play the junglers in pro play and they wont play much devourer because of the 100% chance of a coordinated 5 man shut down across the map.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

rabidsquid posted:

I hate 99% of the people who play devourer junglers because I hate the play style it promotes which isn't fun even if your team happens to win

People say this but the only jungler who cant gank while stacking is yi. Try Shyv jungle, her clears are instant and her ganks are incredible if your lanes have cc.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

rabidsquid posted:

I had no idea you built devourer until KCW said something about it so obviously you are fine.

edit: Do you remember our devourer Shyvana. That poo poo is the worst.

Every devourer jungle CAN gank, but people who buy it tend towards the worst kind of afk farming.

yeah you are playing with a bad jungler

I know the pain though, I play with an irl friend who goes devourer ekko. I got him onto runic echoes for a little bit but eugh.

E:

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

A Lesson in Taking Flash or Why The gently caress Did I Not Get an S+
Like look at that, it's not like I did anything special other than realising the shen was going to be one of those super aggressive players and bullying him for it early then taking my success across the map.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Feb 24, 2016

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
the game firmly believes im silver 5 to the point that i go 10-0 in placements and still get it and i understand that. c'mon

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
i get 33 a win and have since they started the lp system. have 0 motivation because gently caress randoms + my friends are all bad and do poo poo like devourer ekko or full armour support shen against 4ap so I'd rather play normals with them.

point is though, gank your lanes.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 24, 2016

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Gridlocked posted:

I had an argument with a friend over why none of the LCK players buy Devourer ever.

He said it was because they don't have time to farm the stacks. I say it's because they don't play farm-for-20-min-and-carry-junglers who want Devourer but rather ones that have Cinderhulk/Warrior/Echos and can impact the game more readily.

He was very vocal about me being stupid. He plays farm-and-carry-junglers and also is the kinda guy who will say "I can't carry this" every time we lose a game.

i can almost definitely see lck teams just loving with the enemy devourer for the entire game and making their lives miserable

also you are right, junglers aren't carry roles in pro lol and your friends an idiot.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
just quote :downs: at him *1000

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
How do you guys play Jhin? I can't get him to work with the reload, if you cant kill someone with the final crit you just die.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I got owned by a kog with just a pickaxe and blasting wand cause i ran out of autos. it sucked

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

seizure later posted:

the problem with devo is that kills/assists only grant 1 stack, the same as just killing a camp in the jungle. rift scuttler gives 2, and Dragon / Herald / Baron grant 5. Riot should make kills/assists grant more stacks, because the train of thought for most devo junglers is going to be why bother possibly blowing sums for a possible measly one stack when they could just clear two jungle camps in the same time and get double that.

If you cant get scuttle AND kill a lane you gotta git gud. its always preferable to gank a lane for a stack than it is to get one farming.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

slydingdoor posted:

Ganking as devo after you've finished the item also delays all the spawn cycles of camps you would have killed, reveals you on the map, and can fail and get you 0 stacks or dead if things go wrong. It's still a good idea if some of your laners are backed on the other side of the map so you shouldn't invade, you know your targets don't have summoners and the other laners don't have global presence. Pretty much if you're sure there's no way you can get counterganked/tped on or otherwise lose the fight or fail the gank. All of these conditions are easier to fulfill the more efficiently you've counterjungled and warded. Before you've finished the devourer enchant it's fine to gank because it can get you the gold to finish the enchant really early. The best thing ever is to countergank or willingly get counterganked, kill everyone, and get like a 5 minute devourer, then go get a pre-6 minute dragon

Whether you've finished the item or not, you absolutely can't sit in a bush and wait, or take a long route and pass up camps. No one should really do this except junglers that only gank, or if you're waiting on a cooldown--Thresh lantern, global ult, another laner to converge. It also can be worth it if your targets have bounties or you're setting up a big objective take.

You never see devo in pro play because laners take all the camps, you get called to push lanes and take early towers instead of killing jungle camps, and have to build sightstone or have traps. Only the best early game junglers with good CC and huge base damage get to do that.

Or on the other hand, play a good devourer jungler and gank. Yeah so what if you kill the camp a little later, this is a team game and putting pressure on the map is the junglers job. Being selfish and only farming because the enemy jungler might take your camps is just bad. Use your wards defensively and if you see them take your jungle A) Kill them with your team or B) Take theirs.

If you play a devourer jungler and never gank at all because you are worried about counterjungling, you are bad. Full stop. Gank or don't play jungle.

As much as I love yi, he is bad for the reason he can not gank. Play devourer udyr or shyvana or xin instead.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tales of Woe posted:

If Shyvana can gank then Yi can gank, they're both champs with a gapcloser + movespeed but no lockdown

Except shyvana has her movespeed level 1 and does considerably more early game damage.

Libertine posted:

I'll never understand the widespread obsession with trying to play a scaling melee carry in the 4th place gold earning role which is defined by early game contribution. It's a mystery that has baffled me for years.

this is the other reason yi is bad, he has to go full damage to do his thing whereas shyv/udyr/xin go tanky after 1-2 items.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

slydingdoor posted:

It's not that you're worried about getting counterjungled as devo while you gank, it's that you're being inefficient and taking a high risk. If your laners lost really hard, have no sums, the enemy has sums, have no vision control, the enemy has vision control, there are lower risk things to take, etc. then the likely outcome of a gank is usually getting nothing, or worse, outplayed. The risk is that the enemy will kill your weak laner and/or you then escape with their sums, or if there's a countergank, you all dying and snowballing the enemy team even more. This happens whether you're devo or not.

If the opposite conditions are true, then ganking and farming aren't mutually exclusive: an enemy laner becomes another easy-take objective that you're as stupid to not take on spawn as any other objective. The reason devo is fun and effective that you can win and pressure the map even without having good gank-setup laners that also win lane and push hard--Garen, Graves, Quinn, Cass, Vlad, Sona, Soraka, any assassin. How often do you hear bad junglers complain that all their lanes are pushed so they can't gank? Especially if they're slow farmers that have trouble soloing objectives and dueling? If they were a devo jungler they'd be crushing the enemy jungler and eating every objective by themselves, leaving their own camps for their laners to take, and snowballing instead of starving.

Also like I said, if the enemy jungler is starved, their ganks suck because they either risk running into you in the jungle, or they have to gank predictably and at a lower level with less gold. If you get counterjungled as devo, then the other jungler is wasting their time and you're winning because you farm faster and they aren't ganking.

What you're really afraid of as devo is a better devo jungler or counterjungler (Nunu) with better laners that make your counterjungling really risky. If you pick devo into Nunu Kalista and all your lanes get pushed in, you've got your work cut out for you. You'll have to gank and devo junglers tend to kinda suck at that. You're playing against your strengths.

I absolutely agree that if you farm on a ganking jungler you suck, but you're not a lovely jungler if you control the jungle and only gank when it's low risk, no matter how much your dumbass laners whine. They're only complaining about your being "selfish" because they don't understand all the ways a jungler can carry the game, and only care if a they're the ones that carry the game.

This is a lot of words about not ganking as the jungler. Even if you get "nothing" in terms of summoners or KDA because the laner was ahead, you still get a reduction of pressure on your lane by forcing the enemy back/damaging them so they can't all in etc. If you aren't doing that, your lanes will lose.

Counterjungling is far far riskier than ganking and as a devourer jungler you lose a hell of a lot more failing an invade than not getting a kill or a summoner ganking.

Theres literally no reason to not gank as the jungler. Getting your sated a minute earlier when all your lanes are losing isn't going to win you the game. Always be ganking. I am a jungle main who doesn't give a gently caress about what the laners want, I want to win, I gank.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Weve tried making an oce grouo like 2000 times and it always fails

There just isnt enough people to start ocesilversquid and keep it populated.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Don't play with your friends if they are cunts.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
That dude is right, rank x should only play rank x, none of this golds vsing silver crap. mmr not being connected directly to lp is stupid.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Riot quoted hitler on their leona page

Thats a hitler quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I was going to go post on reddit about it and be a hero but it turns out someone noticed it 6 hours ago, apparently an Indian politician said it too but lol its definitely a hitler quote.

I was looking through hitler quotes a while ago with my mates cause we were loving with one of our friends, I read that line and knew I'd seen it before.

• Locked thread