Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

looks like im back in the game BOYS

none of us got a chest or key fragment

Heehee Hartlocks fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Apr 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

i'll spell it out for you gimme a second

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

it's p good, but since maw of malmortous has that new passive now you can't just stand still and let adcs kill themselves from it because they get lifesteal and a shield and attack speed too i think!!!

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

so unless you know your kit is going to take the adc down to at least 20% hp if u land everything (or 40% if u have help from a wukong or talon or jhin ult etc etc), all u will achieve is getting kited by the adc w/ a steroid that you activated

Heehee Hartlocks fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Apr 16, 2016

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

yea give that methanar a good rooting

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Libertine posted:

Ah I assumed packet loss would be reported in a triple-digit spike in ping (which I've seen before intermittently), this was the first time I'd ever seen huge action skips with no detectable difference in ping.

just go to your \League of Legends\Logs\Network Logs directory and upload one of them to Logs of Lag to check if you have packet loss

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

WTF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

If anyone wants a [GOON] tag in games, there are 7 openings for the club. Some presumably inactive players were kicked, if you weren't inactive sorry!!! The client doesn't have a very robust system for looking at activity, they even took out the right click thing to look at people's match history so you might have been kicked because you weren't seen on due to time zone differences.
Just request an invite from Teehee Tartlocks, Keeby, or Peakay in-game if you want in.

• Locked thread