Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
My smurf got placed in gold 2 in flex on a 7-3 record. I didn't know that was possible and I don't know how it happened. My main account is silver 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

I can't argue with Riot, so my friend and I are going duo mid, like they wanted.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Ulio posted:

I have a feeling Ryze went top because it is a ranked game.

he did not

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
My placements are going pretty bad so far, I won a game. I'd like to lose and play in wood elo and always have fun instead

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Can you boost me down into bronze

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

ArbitraryC posted:

"what if we made a high damage high mobility champion that died if you got chain cc on them"

this is, just imho, the worst loving thing in the game

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Ekko's slow + movespeed, hard stun + shield, double dash and massive AP scaling heal + blink is balanced because if you can perfect chain cc and damage he

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
I got placed in bronze 4. gently caress yes.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
It said I had a penta on Nocturne and told me I was the best Nocturne in NA and I thought, I don't remember getting a penta and I also play on OCE. So I checked and it was a bot game. It counts bot games.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
gently caress I'll do it

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
I don't even own lethality quints so I grabbed the 1ip versions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Update: It's working really well

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/157872312/200933035?tab=overview

flyingkiwi fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Dec 15, 2016

• Locked thread