Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action George
Apr 13, 2013

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Is the "slow on auto attack" keystone maybe good on gnar? It's a frozen mallet at level 1

Maybe, but Gnar likes Frozen Mallet a lot because of the stats on it. The tier 3 runes on the inspiration tree aren't amazing for him either - I guess he'd take Perfect Timing for a little more safety in lane and a cheaper/better gargoyle's stoneplate. Plus the demolish rune from the resolve tree would be great for Gnar to split push with. It looks like a trade off of earlier split push pressure and more tankiness for teamfights for more powerful split pushing and more damage but less tankiness later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

It's pretty easy to spot the overly strong keystones, what are some of the worst ones right now?

The cool down on Guardian (shield you and an ally) feels way too long for something that you can proc accidentally to no real effect. The range on it is pretty laughable too.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Demolish is definitely the best feeling tank ability, but sadly it competes with things that can actually help you survive or effect teamfights and a 45 second cooldown means you only get to use it once before your team loses interest in being grouped and splits off.

Just play Cho'gath and split push with your 7k hp and 2000 damage tower shots.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

d0grent posted:

Wait why does he get 5 points in every skill?

One of the items you can get from klepto is a skill point elixir.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Comet is the ARAM mastery since everyone is bunched up and there's too much going on on screen for half the players to notice it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I'm kind of surprised that Second Wind's only cooldown is the 10 seconds that it's active. I've been getting 400+ hp healing off of it before my first back, which is like going into lane with three extra potions. All of the free healing gives you a lot of sustain in lane and makes it hard to push you off farm or out of lane even in losing matchups.

• Locked thread