Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473706394009759744

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I already own him so I can't check, but according to a friend, Tahm Kench's price has been lowered to 3150 for some reason (on EUW at least).

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Tales of Woe posted:

are people actually going to use that new keystone that lets you change your summoner spells in-game? How much is it worth being able to take a combat summoner for laning and then switch to teleport midgame?
25% summoner spell CD alone seems really good for Singed :unsmith: (also most of the other ones seem to loving suck for him :smith:)

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Teikanmi posted:

literal bronze flex queue
Riven is Plat 5

Kindred's runes for that game: 3 AP Quints, 1 Magic Resist Glyph

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Yes, she is at S5 MMR for Flex, but Flex counts less than Solo Queue and she's at P5 in Solo with a solid winrate :colbert:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The Mash posted:

Isn't it just a slight bonus to damage on your next attack after every cannon wave?
Sort of? The stacking and damage proc parts are separate, so by late game it does quite a bit.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Monathin posted:

lulu I've seen my friend have a lot of luck with Aery, you do crazy in lane poke and it makes pix shield better. I imagine Karma would find good synergy with her too, but could also go arcane comet.No clue what you'd give Zilean but you should absolutely find a good use for Ultimate Hat on him somewhere because it'd be stupid.

edit: I'm not gonna shed a whole lot of tears over the demise of support brand sorry
Aery shields allies that Zilean gives his E and R, thus letting him make use of Grail and Censer, it's really good for him in support. I like Kleptomancy* on him for mid, it procs off his E and W (which costs 0 mana btw), so you can just speed yourself up to get in range for a cheeky auto with the Klepto proc.

*Disclaimer: I like Kleptomancy on virtually every ranged laner in the game.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Monathin posted:

Has anyone tried Celerity on Sion? If only because I wanna know if his ult counts as a huge boost of movespeed and turns him into a loving freight train.
It does count for Celerity, but it only gives him about 43~ AD

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Mystery Prize posted:

Thoughts on Press the Attack Udyr over Lethal Tempo? He procs it fairly easily if you have any attack speed at all and it makes him shred people.
IMO PTA is superior for Udyr unless you're going 100% full damage. It has both a higher pickrate and winrate than Lethal Tempo, too.

gowb posted:

Wait is support MF real?? Can you explain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv9Ku5oy2ss&t=311s
It was really good into Zyra and support Malz, two big picks late last year/early this year.

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

aery is incredible for him. improves his mushroom damage cross-map and during earlygame fights can trigger twice off of poison
There were a lot of top laners who could previously set runes/masteries to go even with him in lane and then outscale him with item powerspikes or just teamfight better than him, but most of those picks really don't want to go defensive in their runes now. That + Aery being really strong for him result in his already strong lane phase being even more oppressive vs lots of champs. Also games end quicker so him winning lane matters more. He's not quite as good as this thread might have you believe but the rune changes were pretty good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

underage at the vape shop posted:

whats your skill order

E: and second tree
Q > E=> W > R

Sorcery (Celerity/Gathering Storm) or Domination (Cheap Shot/Relentless Hunter) second

Mikujin's recent post history in this thread has more Udyr stuff in it

• Locked thread