Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Mikujin posted:

This is like a PSA to all the people learning to play J4 like 2-3 seasons ago, who would routinely walk into top lane to gank then flag and drag towards their allied turret to knock a dude and be all "IM HALPING :derp:"

Ahh the old J4 tries to E-Q only to have the laner flash away the moment they see the E go down and J4 is left in the lurch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Know the feeling, just got smooshed in a normal by a tripple queue as Bard :( Thought I had a sweet tunnel in, Q for a finish off kill at their bot tri: nope Gragas is there. 5min later, same situation but this time I'ma gona just ignite and run out: Nope Gragas is there again.

Edit: Also had my Mid 0/5/1 Brand bitch in allchat that I'm playing support bard "With ignite and thunderlords, pretending to know what he's doing." While he complains it's not fair he is against a "easy to play" champ like Ahri.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Apr 28, 2016

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

KicksYouInHalf posted:

im not literally the worst player on the planet, okay????

I am

• Locked thread