Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Lovechop posted:

my gf said you were handsome as well so that's 2/2 here. gibberish and flameingblack you must now post your selfies or be outcast for bad judgement

on the list of people I feel the need to prove my attractiveness to, goons' girlfriends would come just above goons themselves

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
h3h3 will always be memeable

they have become the memes themselves

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
It's not hard to give your parents 10 bucks and say "let me use your credit card for 10 bucks "

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
the sound of gargling death

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Are you so sure about that

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
This is the only KI soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRUrEJQ98Fw

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Madcosby posted:

also is the locked camera in aram messed up? they once made it nice but now its lousy again

It could be you... If you press Y on your keyboard it locks/unlocks the camera

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Tequila Sunrise posted:

I played him a few times and it didn't seem like it included the slow, just about a 1 second windup then the detonation. I could be wrong though cause I wasn't paying close attention.

It does, exactly the same as a normal trap.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Turkeybro posted:

Is Lulu Viable?

Ive been doing a ton of research and lulu top is a great pick,I'm wondering this since bronze players are bad is lulu a good pick 4 solo queue in bronze because u must rely on others on your team to do most of the damage?

What is lulu dps with rageblade like?

Lulu is strong in the right hands, but mostly strong against people who know how to play aggressive since she's an anti-Assassin. Do Bronze players know how to play aggressive?

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Luna, did that game actually happen? None of those names in the picture show any games played like that recently, or is that a picture you've been keeping in your pocket for the right time to post or something? I don't get it

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
1-0 on Jhin so far, most damage dealt

Feels Jhin Man

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-qvYKOAR1k

Y'all wrong as gently caress

Basically you need IE first item to offset his passive, and if you don't you're loving yourself over

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
I lost a game where the other teams' Jhin came back when everyone was level 12 and he was level 1.

Sometime you wonder if Dr. Mundo players are literally Dr. Mundo behind their keyboards

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
ayyyyyy I got into the closed beta

I'm thinking the first thing I need to do once I log in is change my name to "SKT T1 Faker" and "imaqtpie" or something so that those fuckbois can never use their real account names

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Tequila Sunrise posted:

I did too. Whats with the three account codes? Do we get one for ourselves and two for our friends?

Yeah but I'm probably gonna use all three of them to do some fuckery

Also re: Jhin's invulnerablity to attack speed slows

Jhin is basically always under an attack speed slow, it's as if you're playing with a permanent Nunu snowball effect on your AS

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Uh... No

RQEW and get good

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Kashuno posted:

Maybe. I am bad at league so that's very possible. His q seems never seems good to me though.

It's his highest damage, lowest mana and best farm ability and leveling it up lowers the cooldown

W is just used to snare people and the mana cost is way too high for laning phase and the damage sucks and it only hits 1 target and can be blocked and has a 14 second cooldown that never goes down and hshdhdnxnvjiodkksjxjdjsiksjdjdjdhxh

You max it last

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
That would encourage toxicity and ganging up. Riot Lyte said so.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
If you're going to spend a minute and a half putting 6 traps on the same place, you're probably going to lose the game no matter what, or you're so far ahead you're just trolling. Either way, 10/10

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
JP server trip report: Super un-toxic, 10 ping, stole the most famous streamer's IGN, everyone is super polite and they never all chat

goodbye forever NA, rot in pizza

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Chuckle posted:

Nope, download the client, swap regions and go. i'm liking the 25ms ping vs the 200ms ping i get on the NA server. Dont speak the language so cant tell if i'm getting raged at or not, which is a plus. Also, no dynamic queue on that server yet, just regular blind pick.

It's beta right now so you need a beta key to play and no one knows how transfers are going to work yet. Also the ping from HK to JP might not be as good as the Taiwan server.

Right now from Japan I get 80 ping to Korea, so Hong Kong would probably be 100-150 ping or more

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Runic Echoes is best on Udyr, period. Especially if you're going Phoenix.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
I just think they should incorporate the declare thing like they did in team builder so that you don't have to spend 40 seconds looking at 4 people with no declared champion

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
His late game is really strong, it's just that people are idiots and don't understand how to play/build him yet.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
RE: #2

I think you underestimate the ADD of young men using computers

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Ban Zed
Ban Xin Zhao
Continue banning Tahm Kench

Insh'allah

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Chumpbell did you play Xin on PBE? Because I sure as gently caress did, and maxing Q or W is 100% better than E now. It's tipped him over the edge again.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Japanese Beta server is seriously the most fun ive ever had in league. Everyone has just enough English to call plays and thats it.

Add me on there, I managed to steal "Otofu" as my summoner name

Riot blocked all the pro names so imaqtpie and SKT T1 Faker weren't allowed :(

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Japanese people wouldn't get it

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
eBay

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Biowarfare posted:

i've played 6 matches with primary=mid, secondary=support

ive gotten support all 6 times

Put mid as first preference and then jungle, as jungle is the 2nd most preferred role

If you put support as your 2nd preference you're going to get it almost every time

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
@Methanar 31,000 people just saw you cancel your Karthus ult and give Liss the quadra FeelsBadMan

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
You think I watch qt's steam to see you play? NOT LIKELY!!!!

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Yeah man that guy who easily got 3 challenger NA accounts and a challenger EUW account and is really funny and nice and unsalty is definitely a waste of my time to watch, good lookin out homie

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

hes talking abt meth u idiot

no he isn't, meth is probably gonna hit challenger rank 1 real sahgahahahahahahahahahajajhahagaga

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

henkman posted:

Are you really this dumb

That someone would speak sarcastically about methanar just doesn't register in my brain I guess

Kingcobweb's full-on hate fests have spoiled me

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

if u just typed "yes" i would give u and ur posting some respect but nope u gotta go the goon way lmao

Please give me my respect back dude

Also it's not a red title, it's just the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Chumppell posted:

Oh hey look I'm a massive idiot!

Max W on Xin. I expected him to be strong but jeeeeeesus.

lol

Also buy Phantom Dancer. It's cheap and gently caress and has retarded kiting and chasing stats.

• Locked thread