Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
I'm maining Zyra since the rework and I never buy le sighstone and I have a 70% win rate on her, can confirm Sightstone is for idiots who don't like to poo poo on other people in vidyas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Guuuuh

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
JP server overrun by Chinese players, a hellish landscape :yikes:

I'm goin' back to Koren server

It might be the most toxic server but at least people tryhard

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Feels good to be back on KR solo queue

Translation

WTF?
REPORT UDYR GO GO GO GO GO GO
Give me your panties
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
Really?
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
LOLOLOLOLOL
This Udyr is such a loving idiot he desreves it
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Gibberish fucked around with this message at 14:24 on May 31, 2016

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Talking about LeBlanc, Zed and Fizz makes me wonder just who is the most disheartening champion to play against? Just someone that makes you miserable in general

I know Nunu is up there but maybe also a good Udyr player or maybe, or possibly Eve or Pantheon

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Real talk I poo poo on a top D1 Nasus today with Zilean. Hard counter but no one realizes it. 2 points in E and he (and his jungler with W) will never reach you.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
lol just imagine if they brought back solo/duo queue and kept role select, everything would pretty much be fixed

Then again they'll probably never do that because Marc "Tryndamere" Merill deleted the code late one night in a drunken cum-and-money bunga bunga party

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Is that another rent check about to be paid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Story time

Tried to play this game in the first time in a month

Talon mid loses hard and rest of team starts raging at him, then after 20 minutes, in a completely even game, Ashe goes AFK because she doesn't like way the team is playing and we lose

Yep, now I remember why I quit this lovely game, no wonder it's dying. Won't make that mistake again :byewhore:

• Locked thread