Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The huge slab of beef / please ignore the belt bra will probably never stop being funny :allears:

Luna Was Here posted:

chumblers post history still cracks me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

CubeTheory posted:

I love League of Legends. It is a fun and relaxing game, and a great place to make friends. I play Lux, because her Star Guardian skin makes me feel like I'm in one of my japanese animes! What are some of your favorite heroes to play as?

I tried to set up a youtube doubler of an awesome juggermaw game over anthems for a 17 year old girl but the link doesn't work :saddowns:

Here it is anyways: http://youtubedoubler.com/httH

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Alris posted:

I'm not sure if any of them are worth it :ohdear:

That Cassio skin is so dumb that I think it's amazing.

Also lookin good goons, Lovechop you qt where did you make those anime food friends

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Also if you can't land corrosive cloud you can't nail people with prey seekers and his already anemic DPS takes a hit. I actually played a lot of Urgot last season but this was when everybody was TPing in to bot lane and Urgot ult was really amazing versus Hecarim. I mean it still is but you aren't likely to run in to that interaction these days

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you ignore the good part of the ult it is indeed garbage

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Holy poo poo the level 1 Cassio cheese is the funniest cheese I have seen in I can't remember how long

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Luna Was Here posted:

i do not imagine that interaction remaining in the game for much longer

I doubt they will do anything about it, exhaust is still way better on her imo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

TastyLemonDrops posted:

I have done jungle Zilean to great effect!!! Except that one game where I forgot to set my masteries. That was painful. I trained for it by taking smite on Zilean mid, and I was ready for the transition.

I once carried a game as no masteries Singed top and I feel like that's next level Singed and essentially nobody else is on my level.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Tired Moritz posted:

What music do you guys listen to when you play this game? I sometimes go with Oppa Gangnam Style or I really like you.

this is my league playlist

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jhin looks fun and I look forward to running out of bullets and whiffing my Xerath ult frequently

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Shortest Path posted:

I think you mean the people who see Kogmaw jungle and get dumpstered at his first buff because they think they're hot poo poo as Lee Sin or some scrub character who can counterjungle him.

I am pretty sure if Lee shows up at Kog's red and autos him without moving or hitting a skill shot he'll just kill him 100% of the time.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Can the enemy team still see which champ you hovered in p/b making hovering something you actually want super dumb if you're pick trading?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The IE passive isn't good enough to complete it as the very first item for typical IE ADCs, its better to buy the BF sword then finish the zeal item then finish the IE. Without investigating how his goofy passive interacts with itemization I don't know what the best path is but that passive almost definitely isn't worthwhile on him as a first complete item either.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I come back with a tear on Ez and can still win the lane :c00l:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Stefan Prodan posted:

Wow I had no idea Rumble's winrate had plummeted so bad since I played last -- 44%?? That's really bad, and it only gets up to like 51% with tons of games played.

Is that just because of the ulti CD nerfs? He hasn't been nerfed otherwise has he?

Just the ultimate CD nerf, but he indirectly got nerfed by all of the juggernaut itemization being so strong and mage itemization changes didn't do anything to help him. He just can't really bully a lot of the dudes dicking around in top lane anymore and he ate a nerf so he's just really far out of the meta.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

IXIX posted:

I feel like trying to play Ez with no attack speed sounds awkward as all hell but you may as well try it nontheless.

Most Ezreal games seem to end when he has some combination of Manamune/Muramana, IBG and Lucidity boots anyways.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Oh I also forgot null-magic mantle got buffed to +25 MR which is actually a pretty huge buff! It really makes it easier to get a significant amount of MR during laning for a not significant cost

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

paging rabidsquid

Did you poll the team to find out who had the biggest earring or was the Frenchman who lost the most weight?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Free rotation champs were available in ranked 5s, I think to make pick trading easier, but not regular solo queue

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

Bring back burst mage gragas

This but unironically. His W is stupid.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

In bronze I think you just ban the easier to play high winrate champs, especially if they're tanky. I bet Malphite would be the strongest bronze champ atm. Junglers who do well with farm seem pretty good too, since people CS worse down there. I think that's why Master Yi has had a reign of terror for so long

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

They would rather people accidentally dodge a bunch by not paying attention instead of have a team get stuck loading in to a 4v5 because somebody crashed in champ select

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That's because OGN has been running esports for like a decade and a half and are really on top of their poo poo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I would be so stoked to end up with a support on my team who finishes the game with the most damage and maybe ends up with a sight stone

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I like lane Morg because 3 ranks in W plus a single Dorans ring will kill the entire row of caster minions

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Is this what happened to FOOTWEAAAAAAAAAAAAR" - Sion buying Vibram Fivefingers

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I can't imagine losing lane to a Ryze so I am going to guess that fundamentally you're missing everything.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I don't know what the patch notes say at all but the way Alistar W works is that it actually queues up the action but the skill won't fire until you're in range. Presumably this means you can just mash W-Q and neither skill will fire off until you're in range?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Firebert posted:

I'm not sure if the Alistar change is good or bad. For balancing's sake it's good that the combo is more or less guaranteed across all elo/latencies. It's kinda bad though because making it work consistently removes pretty much the only mechanically interesting aspect of the champion.

There was nothing mechanically interesting about the combo being gated off by your ping/latency tho. It was like "is my ping low enough to do this? y/n"

I guess if you literally didn't know how to do it properly, but that won't make it easier to do now either.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Arrgytehpirate posted:

How can I get SSW Thresh?

Also, I'm really enjoying Lucian and doing pretty well with him, and I'm working on learning Ez in normal draft. Heimerdonger makes for a fun top experience if I end up getting top instead of ADC. What are the reasons to be Ez vs Lucian? I really don't know poo poo about comps and conterpicking.

It's fun to play Ezreal, you get to hit the Q button a lot. In China they call him Little Yellow Feather. People will get mad at you for picking Ezreal a lot of times. You get to buy different items than you normally do while playing ADC.

These are all reasons to play Ezreal over Lucian. Lucian is a much smarter champion to play as he is easier and still very strong. Lucian hits Q a moderate amount. In China they call Lucian the much less appropriate name of Double Gun Obama. People rarely get mad about having a Lucian on their team.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Mash posted:

I need help coming up with a new one-trick-pony summoner name. Ideally, it should combine my love of Fiora and of Kanye West somehow.

I guess if you really love Kanye you could name your account COSBY WAS INNOCENT sorry my mistake it was BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you want a gimmick account you should be SionZpartan

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

agree.

also kanye can literally do no wrong

Well except for that Cosby thing :v:

Also this song has my favorite Kanye verses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZB7yswo6a0

edit: Y'all motherfuckers know who this is, I'm gifted, Merry Christmas

second edit: This bass is so sick when you're rolling fyi

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kokoro Wish posted:

The best Kanye song is that one I jumped out of a helicopter to before shooting up a drug runner's pool party.

That track is called Power and it is v good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

It's something to do with dragon 5 buff and or Quinn actually having mobility versus a team with no teleports that apparently bled objectives

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Oh and support Vel'Koz did not build a sight stone so I am guessing the team that lost every objective probably also had no vision.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

AD Malzahar listens to cassette tapes semi ironically

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am going to try Kog out again even though this latest balance change on its face is super loving dumb, taking the passive attack speed off of Q to make W the only worthwhile thing to put points in may make a difference

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kog'Maw is a Beautiful Beast and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Gridlocked posted:

I seriously don't get Kalista for poo poo.

It is a torture to try to learn her too. I'm used to Ez at the moment and I can't last hit for poo poo on her. Annnnd it feels like I deal no damage in trades, annnd if anyone gets aggressive at me I die because no escapes. Annnd I'm basically useless until I can get a Hurricane/BOTRK

Can someone who plays her tell me how to loving do it? It's driving me up the wall but I refuse to give up.

Kalista is an AA based champion who has to trade around her opponents CDs/situations where she can make extended trades. I don't know why you can't CS on her, I guess you should practice CSing.

• Locked thread