Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Methanar posted:

I like olaf mid. Zero wind up time, unlike anivia where you're useless for the first 15 minutes of the game.

That xin camped me so hard, but if you're olaf you can just 1v2.

tell king cob web that olaf mid is in fact as good as i always told him it was please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

reminder that the jungler is the ultimate trash coward who conspires with the enemy team to kill you. the jungler is never your friend. dont trust the jungler only trust your fists.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kooriken posted:

What if the jungler is Vi and is therefore fists

vi is a loving cop

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

perhaps its a meta commentary on a sedentary lifestyle

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont need this level of judgement from riot games

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

i cancel ALL of my attacks, out of politeness

someone was playing pacifist janna to prove a point and got to diamond 5 doing it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

remember when you could hit H during Sion ult to pause and change directions

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

saying 'just gonna test something out here' as soon as the game starts is the best possible way to freak your entire team out. i do recommend it

"im really high which queue is this"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Vonnie posted:

Riot tells me I can halve my ping if I switch ISPs to one that doesn't exist where I live, cool.

i dont know how much i trust this tool since it tells me that i am getting 8 ping less than i get. not my isp. its reporting the ping from my most recent 10 games or whatever as a lower ping than i have ever gotten.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Smol posted:

Wait what. Why would Riot bother removing info about jungle camps? Sure, 99% of the playerbase doesn't do anything with it, but having the information available for players that actually use it doesn't hurt anyone.

because riot wants you to have to actually put down wards in the enemy jungle at level 1 to figure out their initial jungle pathing instead of just pulling up the scoreboard

also the most fun champ in the game is kog maw, and then ezreal, and then nobody

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Drone_Fragger posted:

Galio is obviously broken, but even with this buff he still suffers from being hot garbage. He can't farm effectively versus an AP mid, still has no escape skills, and much like the previous galio, suffers from being a tank who wants to build AP but if he does he's loving trash.

galios escape is having a 615% damage reduction every five seconds on his W. also he wave clears fine are you sure you're not thinking of another champ. or game

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

mid lane tanks are the coolest, except for kog maw he;s even more cool than that

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

another thing about kog maw is that you can sing his name instead of the words "slow ride" in the hit 1975 foghat song "slow ride"

kog maw

take it easy

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

thespeacilist7

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i played singed the other night and its fun to be a piece of poo poo, thats my singed trip report

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Verviticus posted:

i played sion for the first tiem and he was a piece of poo poo and it was hilariously easy

i think part of the appeal of the singed experience i had was being a huge piece of poo poo specifically to the enemy jungler

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

it sounds to me like dunking on people in bronze is more fun than having a massive losing streak in silver so imo its a good thing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

irelias has beautiful and waifu in multiple places

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

my opponents today didnt seem to be familiar with barrier which, all right

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kingcobweb posted:

Lmao fuuuuck

It’s been a while since they’ve done a super low-CD ult, that’s kinda cool.

I wonder if her trading pattern and CC will make her a viable support?

KCW in all chat voice: hey opposing mid if you three man dive our bot lane and ignite so i can double ignite to kill your support in a kill trade while letting my ADC die this works out for everyone right

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

pog boyfriend posted:

basically she is going to have a 30% winrate due to bronze ppl playing her like absolute dog poo poo

if you ignore that all of the sites that post win rate stats pick from plat+ i agree

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think the most mechanically skilled player i have ever witnessed was a dude in a bronze 5 game i was spectating. this lee sin was just like outrageously good, but also he was tower diving garen two towers deep while his team was giving up everything on the map. he had at least a 10 kda and his team lost

it wasnt even a good player intentionally throwing you could tell this dude was just dumb as gently caress, it was pure and good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

why dont you "does ap mage go in jungle/support" cowards just learn to loving lane and stop ruining bot lane and also everything else for the rest of us

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont explicitly mind laning with yet another useless damage support but people who go "well i dont have the mechanics to lane, but what if i took those lack of mechanics and used them to be loving bad in the bot lane" are not my cup of tea AND YET that thought process seems to go on quite often

if you dont play mid because you arent mechanically skilled enough why would you just pick that mid and go suck at support with it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Tired Moritz posted:

what if you can mid but you just want to play poke simulator

no idea, never met a competent person attempting to do this

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Tired Moritz posted:

So you never had a brand/vel koz/zyra sup or what

i already covered this, thank you for your time

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i really want to buy that sandstone lulu chroma

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

my early take that every single champ who is busted when their numbers too high will be way too good for a very long time

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

definitely dont concern yourself with kill stealing but also dont be like my friend who flash zenith blade ignited a 10 hp target who was in auto range of someone else because "i just wanted the assist"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

klepto ez is hilarious, ez is back baby

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

they overbuffed spellthiefs and karma can 1v2 at level 1 and also ultimate hat is very stupid on her

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

also abuse this before they fix it but phase rush isnt affected by self slows so phase rush tahm kench sounds really loving funny to me

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kingcobweb posted:

Now that I have all champs I’m going full gently caress You Got Mine wrt new players. Why should they get any champs for free, they should be $30 each

nobody is real but me

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hey that ability that lets you get free lethality when you dash is busted af on ekko and its fun, peace

its the ultimate nut

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

for some reason press the attack is broken in aram

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

im really proud of my situational awareness: https://plays.tv/s/LVpG6fb-jHud

but im sometimes good at pressing buttons, and sona is my friend: https://plays.tv/s/LVpH5soHFBxo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hi please ignore the "ahri is a horny dominatrix" talk and please someone pat me on the head for my ult prediction ty
https://plays.tv/s/LVzg7mKFWOCK

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ArbitraryC posted:

hard to tell from the vid but it looks like you ulted with your mouse right on top of her and she did the classic 'try to escape in a straight line" maneuver.

i think that only works on the minimap, but no i definitely was not targeting her character with the ult as that would be pretty optimistic that she wouldn't move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

saltylopez posted:

I'm getting an "unable to connect to authentication server" error when I try to login. The guide they provide to troubleshoot these issues wasn't helpful and the server status says its up. Anybody have any idea what could be causing this or anybody having the same issue?

i tried and got the same error but also the client is acknowledging the error so i am gonna guess the issue is widespread

• Locked thread