Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

requesting that video that starts with tahm kench swallowing someone who's about to kill him and then spits him into a vi vaultbreaker and gets away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Safety Scissors posted:

They should put zephyr back in the game.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

TheAnomaly posted:

I really like Deaths Dance on MF. IE+ER+Deaths Dance = max CDR, and you get physical damage vamp so you heal from R's and Q's. The burst damage reduction also helps against assassins, allowing you time to get your murder on, and other squishes really underestimate how much extra damage you can poop out in those extra seconds as MF. Don't know if it would seem so good on ADC's who don't want CDR or stack AD over AS.

would that build work on lucian then?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

please add d0grent to goon club

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Allow me to make this discussion even worse and more unnecessary. What if you could surrender with a 3 - 2 vote? Would that make it more fair? What about 3 - 1 with 1 undecided?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

morg does a lot of damage!

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

BTW I learned from that game that fervor stacks instantly when you put a pool on someone and then your autos do a shitload of damage to whoever is just stuck there in your binding.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Why don't riot just make it so spellthiefs only gives mana back when a minion dies and you didn't deal the killing blow? Then they can still keep the item strong without mid laners abusing it. Sorry I'm like 5 patches late on this.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Remember back when gowby pretended he wasn't gowby? Those were simpler times.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

LeBlanc is actually really fun on ascension, as long as you don't mind being a terrible person.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

I heard Heimer's turrets don't draw aggro.

not sure if this is true but I do know that towers prioritize his turrets over any minion in range, so they get killed in 3 seconds anyway

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

itsjustdrew posted:

This is really helpful if you're trying the 'new' splitpush heimer and you need to delay a few seconds before your next wave comes.

The best thing you can do is wait for the tower to start attacking a cannon minion and then drop all 3 turrets instantly (and even your ult if you feel warded and safe) so that they can push the tower down super fast and not get killed by the tower for a solid 6 seconds.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

You can take a tower in 1 wave even without a boc cannon once you get enough ap, so yeah don't leave your Lane alone with a heimer in it

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Walfry posted:

Probably a dumb/noob question, but who is a good mid-lane counter to Zed?

I picked Heimer into him thinking that Heimer had a strong enough laning phase to be safe, but I still got murdered*. I know Zed is really strong and all right now, but I'm trying to think of someone and can only come up with Vlad maybe, so you can W during Zed's ult. Perhaps Galio as he is tanky enough to not be killed by the ult? The team I was playing on already had a Garen and a Naut so I was reluctant to go too tanky.

*Disclaimer: I admit I am also a bad player and got *massively* out-CS'd. I did rush Zhonyas but it was only enough to save me once and I only got it late due to bad CS-ing.

Morgana

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

just take thunderlords and put pool under zeds feet/caster minions and attack him with auto's relentlessly from behind your minion line and he can do literally nothing until 6, at which point you should already have some form of armor and his all in will mean nothing.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Hi, I heard this game was popular so I checked it out yesterday and played two really fun matches with human players. Jinx was fun to play but I had a lot of luck with Lux and using her ultimates to snipe people, I think I'm a natural pro at that. Everything I played with seemed real chill so maybe this game will be a fun place to unwind for 15 minutes.

Edit: The only thing I don't really get is the shop, there's just so many options. I heard stuff about using a guide for a specific character but I'd rather just play whatever Legend I feel like at the time so I don't think it's worth remembering any builds or anything.

Unfortunately you'll soon find that this game is neither chill nor 15 minutes.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

420 eat frogs everyday

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

The hextech dash sash is around 106% gold efficient before the active so yes it will be good

Edit: okay that was back when it had 80 ap but still

d0grent fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 27, 2016

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

tell the barber that you're sick of looking like an rear end hole

Get the rat's nest off your head

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

So what happens if ivern just walks into mid lane and just puts a brush right in the middle of the lane where the melee minions meet. Does he now force both midlaners to enter the brush if they want to cs? Could this be the rise of mid lane teemo?

He could support Cait and give her fast stacking head shots from right outside her turret.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Ahh the innocence.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

That biscuit. I assume you had it since level 1. You must have really stomped.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

My win rate over the last 2 weeks with Kayle has been 76%. I'm currently silver 3. It's really not that bad foxy.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

god damnit I wish I would get champion shards so I can scrap them for blue essence and finally get my mastery 6 crafted for kayle. The essence requirements for those are stupid and unnecessary.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

just buy those 1700 ip thing from the store, blue essence comes out of it all the time when you combine them into a mystery champion. or i think you can disenchant the champ too? i dont remember. the point is those exist so you can get on demand blue essence.

holy crap thank you

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

is there no way to get on to silversquid on the new client?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Just get rid of the 3 ward personal cap and just enforce a 15 ward team cap. That way you can pick up the slack when your team is lazy and supps can have more impact without actually upping the global ward limit.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

That's been a thing people say since like season 3 though

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Please download and record that game thanks

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

wow kled is loving unkillable what is this champ

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

and also katarina and jax because no one in b5 knows how to stop their snowballing

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

Just played Vi for the second time, and she is tons of fun. Her kit feels simple and powerful, not because of damage numbers but because of what it does - cc, mobility, waveclear.

I used the builds on champion.gg but I've heard people here say not to just rely on those. How do you folks recommend building Vi?

Vi is stupid strong right now so she is permaban for me. Lower elo is totally poo poo stomped by her. If you want to dominate any game just go warrior into triforce and then tank. Those 2 items are enough to assassinate any squishy while still being durable. Still take CotC even after the nerf because if you go deep in a team fight the shield completely negates the inevitable focus on you from the enemy team.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure the percentage isn't additive like that.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Is that real? I haven't had that happen in like a year now. Am I just lucky?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

build RFC on ziggs

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Currently loving MF just because she's the only adc I feel like I can actually do things on in the early game. Every other adc feels like a toddler up against MMA fighters.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Just had a weird thing happen as lissandra. I could not for the life of me ult the enemy wukong when he engaged and ulted my team. Every time I tried, it ulted myself. I had no problem ulting anyone else on their team, but the game just would NOT let me ult wu no matter how close I was to him. Is this an intended interaction?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Ulio posted:

There is a few other videos of him dodging Zyra e's without any vision and his cursor is going straight toward zyra. It could be just a bug with attack move or something or zyra plants e is terrain too. Anyway it would be pretty stupid to script and stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lWgPjhm6A

He keeps moving downward even after he passes the seed to avoid Zyra's E, but he doesn't move his mouse off of zyra. Seems pretty cut and dry.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I just want a giant map with 20v20 mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Nah

• Locked thread