Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
personally i love all the guys at riot. i think theyre all cool., and very normal. btw if anyone needs me ill be enjoying some cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
friends pls tell me how to build the following dudes;

twitch
mf
sivir

thank

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i thought they'd be more options but for adc it doesn't look like there's much fun weird poo poo. lethal tempo sounds enjoyable tho

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
the ultimate nut

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
the ultimate nut

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ive actually been working with some of the guys at riot a little, trying to come up with new champions and all that. basically they're all gonna be like the previous champs except this time they have the ultimate nut

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
[solid snake voice] The Ultimate nut?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i swore a sacred oath to never play quinn top again but electrocute is so good on her

procs with just aa > e > aa and everyone is made of paper

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
quinn is a psyop

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
how come theres loads of bird champs but only one frog champ and its not really even a frog its some other thing!!!!!!!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
League of Legends S8: WE WANT FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

henkman posted:

Tahm kench is a catfish...

you cant just put two words together and say that it's an animal, henk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
hey what is this thing? what did i get it for?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread