Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

GoldenSeraph posted:

Yep from what I remember when I played him recently it still works the same, not sure what changes they have done to him lately though. Crab-man is hella fun.

Anyone have a good recent build for him?

Luna Was Here posted:

literally just copy blue build ezreal

also he hasnt been changed at all hes slated for his rework this year

You don't want to copy blue build Ez -- the sheen and lifesteal items are pretty suboptimal. The best items would likely be some combination of

Manamune, Black Cleaver, Ghostblade, Maw, IBG/FH, Death's Dance, Sterak's Gage, and swifties/tabis/mercs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

a medical mystery posted:

Urgot isn't really meant to be an ADC so much as an anti-carry, and just like reworked Morde he lost all his bite, and with it his niche, to nerfs.

He's kind of on the cusp of playable now with the last QOL changes a while back and items he kinda likes coming into the game and/or getting buffed. You can do reasonably well with him in a solo lane but he's just kind of all over the place and hard to fit into team compositions.

What? Urgot has gotten nothing but buffs since season 4, and several of his items have gotten better as well (Cleaver, Ghostblade, Maw, etc). He's just a weird champ that requires a fair amount of skill/practice, he has to build a tear which is bad for almost all soloq champs, and he doesn't have a perfect role to play.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Who posted:

Was wondering if anyone has tried this build yet, and if so, what are your thoughts on it.

With 8 stacks of rageblade and W up you have 5.00 attack speed, and one time I killed Lux while she was casting her ult from 100% to 0. The only downside is it's a bit slow to get going, but once you have rageblade + hurricane it really kicks in.

It does completely insane amounts of damage but you don't have a laning phase and you better hope your entire team comp is built around protecting you. Nashor's tooth or Wit's end are also probably better than the phantom dancer in that build.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

This game was a lesson in how not to build end-game Lux and I apologize:

I think there are two obvious mistakes with this build, can you spot them?

My take: Athene's should have been Morellonomicon against all those tanks, and Zhonya's probably should have gotten swapped for LIandry's.

Firebert posted:

And I'm saying you can easily take both because 40% cdr is arguably better than a random Luden's proc

These itemization problems become a lot simpler if you run 15% CDR in scaling blues. Almost all high level players do it and 15% CDR is better by a gigantic margin than anything else you can get there. FCQ + Athene's/Morello is very suboptimal.

IMO the ~dream~ 6 item Lux build in that game is probably Athene's/Ludens/Rabadons/Void Staff/Zhonyas/Lich Bane (first selling your CDR boots for Lich Bane, which gives the same amount of CDR and not that much less movement speed, and then selling your FCQ for an Athene's -- but if you really prefer the spooky ghosts it's alright to keep FCQ). The Luden's Echo is the least essential part of the build and you can make arguments for replacing it with a RoA, Liandry's, etc (for example I really like the FCQ -> RoA -> CDR boots start on a lot of midlaners right now, especially Morgana).

Mottie posted:

I regret selling my boots for a PD.

Nah, it's the right move.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Kashuno posted:

So the last few games I've played Fiora, I've built Iceborn Gauntlet and been really happy with it. Thoughts?

Fiora has so many different itemization choices that it's hard to imagine that it's a core item but it's certainly solid. Against all AD teams I'd probably buy it every game.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Firebert posted:

Kuro, Coco and Edge have all ran FCQ+Morello in solo queue/pro play, it's actually really good!

You're trading a slightly larger midgame spike for a lot less damage, utility and EHP in lategame (depending on what item you build instead of the Morellonomicon). I have a hard time believing that this is a good tradeoff in non-pro games (with non-pro coordination and non-pro positioning)

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Darth Windu posted:

I wish mana stats on items were changed to energy if you buy them on an energy champ. Ibg would be really good on Shen I bet

That's literally the tradeoff you get for playing an energy champ, getting to mindlessly spam your skills in lane and never having to worry about scaling items like Seraph's/RoA/Muramana but being somewhat gated by energy costs in lategame whereas champs with gigantic mana pools don't care at all.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

I really like the rest of Caitlyn's kit but I think her ult feels like one of the least satisfying ults in the game. Yeah, it's fun to get a headshot on an enemy who escapes with low health but otherwise it's meeeh.

They should just delete Jhin from the game and give his ult to Caitlyn.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

I find Corki too strong and I hope he get nerfed soon. :)

Mottie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22WlWnSrwLY

You really should play the freelo train, considering I melted bard in 2 seconds here with only sheen + phage.
Better yet, pick him when the other team picks out jhin and kill jhin 10 times in lane, but yes he's got nerfs up in PBE. He's a lot of fun though and he hits like a brick house for almost true damage autos to most adcs.

He's more than a little broken in both ADC and mid

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

I figured out why Udyr isn't 100% wr, cause poo poo like this

First item 32 minutes, guess the champ.

Spoilers, but heres the scoreboard
http://i.imgur.com/to2yHzj.jpg. S+

That Teemo build is fine if you actually finish the items.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Luna Was Here posted:

It looks like the item with zeds passive is actually going to make it out of pbe

What a joke

Kashuno posted:

Zed bout to get silly

Boy it sure is gonna be fun playing against champions with 70 flat armor pen and 400 AD.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Morgana mid is ridiculously good right now and has been borderline broken since the FCQ buffs (in my experience, starting Doran's ring and backing at ~850-1k for Frostfang typically results in close to 2k passive gold generation at 35-40 minutes).

All of the super-gold efficient AP items in this patch (FCQ, RoA, and Abyssal) are really good on her, and let her hit a gigantic midgame power spike relatively early. I usually skip Zhonyas unless against an AD midlaner like Zed/Talon; Morgana's damage is seriously underrated and being able to rotate through all your skills near-constantly feels a lot better than just flashing into fights and mashing Zhonyas (which you can still do minus the Zhonyas if you pick your spots well). Round out the build with Rabadon's/Void Staff, and I usually get so much gold that I swap my CDR boots out for a Lich Bane eventually (same CDR, only slightly less movement speed, way more damage). The FCQ + CDR boots + RoA + Abyssal build is good on several other champs as well, but arguably none as good as Morgana.

I run a standard thunderlords page + scaling CDR blues (gives 35% CDR with FCQ and CDR boots), and TP always (Morgana has one of the best TPs of any midlaner, especially with FCQ).

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

Yeah, this is absolutely correct and pretty good build advice. I tried a game without FQC last night and the utility is still too high, even with the nerfs.

The dumb thing is that there are at least 3 really good reasons to buy FCQ without the active:

1) The gold generation is insane.
2) It's really cheap.

Saving 500 gold on the price of the item and generating 2k passive gold by 35-40 minutes means that you're going to be hitting your big items 5-10 minutes sooner than the other laner. You can have 4 full items including a RoA and Rabadons by 25-30 minutes in a lot of games.

3) Frostfang is an amazing lane item

Frostfang gives amazing mana regen and a little chunk of AP for 850 gold. It's like a Doran's ring except that it generates tons of gold on its own and actually builds into something useful. It's a much better component than anything in Morellonomicon or Athene's. Laning phase with Morgana basically involves shoving waves mercilessly until you run out of mana, and then TPing back in with Frostfang and doing the same (this can be really punishing in terms of level/CS if they didn't run TP), except that you never run out of mana anymore. When combined with blue buff it's basically 2 minutes of pure misery for the opposing laner.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Killed By Death posted:

What order do you get FQC/RoA on Morgana?

Usually dorans start -> farm to Frostfang -> recall/TP back to lane -> try to stay around until FCQ -> CDR boots -> RoA (usually building catalyst first). But sometimes if I get a lot of gold I stick on T1 boots and complete the whole RoA.

Magres posted:

What made AD Assassins suddenly get strong again before Duskblade? I had no idea Talon was like #2 winrate in mid in 6.2 and that Zed is doing good again

AD assassins, at least those that actually read the new item descriptions, were buffed by precision/Thunderlords and the Ghostblade/Maw changes. Building tons of flat arpen is really really strong right now and Talon/Zed thrive with those. This is also the build of choice for toplane Quinn, toplane Graves, etc.

blah_blah fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Feb 10, 2016

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Spudalicious posted:

Take Yasuo too.

He's not actually good though, as opposed to those abominations.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

How Rude posted:

the vayne main of midlane

My proudest moment in S6 so far was banning someone's declared Yasuo pick in a 4 man arranged team and then winning the dodge staredown after he locked in Soraka.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Corki is broken. Play Corki in mid or ADC whenever you can.

Standard thunderlords masteries/ADC page, and Triforce -> Sorc shoes -> Essence Reaver -> IE -> Mercurial Scimitar -> BT/Sterak's/RFC/Banshee's depending on flow of game.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Lerius posted:

I do well with Garen vs her.

I've played this matchup a ton as Garen and I don't think it's a good one for him.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

First game new Kog'Maw:

This champion is disgusting.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Garen.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

Hello, it is me, returned former diamond player Daunte Vicknabb. I am going to probably try streaming today from my new laptop. I'll be doing it on a Silver 2 smurf I have so if any of you in Bronze/Silver/Gold want to play with me feel free to add me on Honus Swagner and I can get you free Elo*.

*Free Elo offer not guaranteed since I will probably be somewhat goofing off and playing bad champs or champs I am bad at but hey you'll at least have one person on your team who has literally never intentionally AFKed in over three years of playing. E: I cannot guarantee I won't face check Baron.

And yes Galio is considered a LB counter bc his gimmick is building MR and LeBlanc gets owned by the item "Negatron Cloak."

I added you (drhorrible1; mid plat elo last season, placed gold 5).

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/dauntevicknabb

HOT HOT GOON MULTIQUEUE ACTION

hi, i'm noted goon legend k0g

Was fun, would get eloboosted go 2-2 queue again

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

This was a good game.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

How Rude posted:

also, no one respects her. give mid morgana respect, for she will 2 shot you come lategame with Q W

Morgana is good at almost everything and until you move up to a MMR where people are very good at dodging skillshots I think she's arguably the best midlaner in the game. She has one of the strongest, easiest, and safest laning phases in the game -- she hard pushes with lots of sustain, is extremely hard to gank because of black shield, and gets tons of bonus gold over the opposing laner by building Frostfang and FCQ. She has surprising kill pressure at 6 even running TP, and flash -> R initiating with your jungler nearby is an extremely reliable kill. Her roam is mediocre, but her TPs are maybe the best of any champion in mid. Q->W can 100-0 squishies at full build and her teamfight damage, CC, and utility are god-tier. She complements basically any team comp as well.

I don't think most people realize that the full Morgana combo has about a 400% AP ratio and 1500 base magic damage (with most of that being multi-target or AoE). That's enough to kill most squishies twice over at full build.

pog boyfriend posted:

mid morgana is one of the easiest god drat farmers in the game and people need to respect that easy farming matters a whole lot. maybe i can get100% of the cs auto attacking a wave as adc. maybe i would rather put down a pool and walk away and get 100% anyway in one third of the time

The only trick to farming as Morgana is to be careful about pooling caster minions with 1 or 2 points in W depending on the wave positioning, or you can miss the CS. Once you get 3 points in W it's completely brainless though.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

I think Lux is better if you're at all good with her, but yes Morg is a great midlaner right now. If I can't get Lux in a ranked game I pick Morg without hesitation.

In general I feel that Morgana can carry losing games easier than Lux because she can actually mix it up in the middle of teamfights with ult and black shield, rather than Lux who is reliant on at least having some semblance of a frontline. In exchange Lux is much better at 100-0ing opponents and has stronger lane harass and a stupidly low cooldown on ult lategame.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Radiantweasel posted:

Are people still buying frost queen's on AP mids like Morgana and Lux? And if so when/how do you fit it into builds?

KicksYouInHalf posted:

I build it on morg in high silver/low gold. It's the first item I complete then I go into sorc boots and zhonya's. It makes catching people stupid easy but the downside is you aren't nearly as durable pre-zhonya's as you would be with RoA. Fitting it into the build is just a matter of not getting RoA period.

I've tried it on lux and it feels alright but getting a 20% CDR item feels better to me.

But I'm bad so

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

I played morg mid for the first time last night, vs a heimer I had like 9cs a minute at the end of laning, and ended with an 80 cs lead on the next closest person. When we killed their nexus, I had 6600 gold in my inventory with only half a build and was 1 shotting their mf with just q and w. Morg mid loving owns.

Also, that loving q damage :stare:

Yeah I like FCQ -> CDR boots -> RoA -> Abyssal (run 15% scaling CDR in runes) against AP midlaners on Morgana (get the negatron cloak after FCQ if necessary). I made a long post about this recently but all those items have insane gold efficiency. Morgana is still mostly freelo in mid.

I think FCQ is still a good buy on Lux but most people prefer the Luden's burst and MS over RoA.

How Rude posted:

nah it's very viable to rush the frost queen and immediately get RoA after. Morg's mana costs are huge so the extra huge mana pool is actually very nice with the minimal regen on frost queen and it works because all the extra gold you generate on first back from buying frostfang and proccing it with W on the enemy laner before clearing the wave makes it so you don't miss a whole lot of stacks.

I actually don't have that many mana problems with Morgana. I usually farm aggressively until 850g (usually running pretty low on mana near the end of that), TP back into lane with Frostfang, and then can stay in lane forever as long as I don't go too crazy with spells and my jungler gives me blues #2 and #3. Once you get RoA (even Catalyst, really) you can basically cast Q on cooldown for the rest of the game, which is pretty underrated given that getting hit by mid Morgana Q means death most of the time.

Her mana situation is also not awful if you're only putting 3 points in W (100 mana). With Doran's and FCQ you have around 37.5 MP5, so you're getting around 225 mana regenerated per wave. Last hitting all the minions means that you get another 24 mana from the Doran's passive. So you can spend about 250 mana per wave (2 Ws and a Q) and still break even, 175-200 with just Frostfang.

blah_blah fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Mar 1, 2016

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

How Rude posted:

oh yeah, i just meant that once you finish the RoA you can spam a lot of bindings and pools midgame when it really matters that you catch people out and shove waves quickly.

:agreed:

Building Zhonyas 2nd just never clicked with me for basically this reason.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

KicksYouInHalf posted:

I just feel like I'm not doing enough damage if I do both frost queen and then into roa and additionally feel like the flash ults are super risky with just a roa at midgame. I haven't had any mama issues whatsoever either.

Idk I'm not a morg main or anything, she's just stupid easy to play and stupid good .

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

yeah tbh fqc into roa feels like poo poo and gives up a lot of early pressure you could have by just rushing morello

There's some degree of personal preference, but FWIW I've played ~100 games of Morgana mid with like a 70% winrate since the end of S5 and have tried basically every combination of FCQ/Athene's/Morello into RoA/Liandry's/Luden's/Zhonya's/Abyssal at some point. FCQ is so much better than Athene's/Morello that it isn't even funny, and while the RoA is a little bit more debatable it definitely provides much better stats for less money than any of the other items, if you can deal with the small midgame trough (and even so, Morgana's full combo has like a 400% AP ratio. If you land every part of it you can still kill the other laner, FCQ and RoA or not). I definitely have found it to be much stronger than any of the other builds I have tried.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

foutre posted:

FQC is also still decent, but post the nerfs I think it can sometimes be too slow to go that first into RoA, but if you can manage it it's really nice to have.

I feel like FCQ really accelerates the rest of your build because it's a) cheap as poo poo and b) generates so much passive gold that you complete the RoA surprisingly early. In most games I can afford FCQ + CDR boots + RoA at 17-18 minutes, and Abyssal by 19-21 minutes. In the old standard build, you'd just be finishing Athene's/Sorc shoes/Zhonyas around the same time, which is approximately a full item behind, and not nearly as good for soloing an opposing midlaner.

FCQ glues the whole build together -- I'm really not a fan of RoA first and think that CDR and mana regen are much better stats in a first item. If they removed FCQ from the game I'd probably go Athene's first item most of the time, but I don't think going RoA second would work well there.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Gridlocked posted:

What's the build order for Kayle? I'd like to try pulling her out mid or top in Silver game as a hard carry for those games that you know you can't win unless you push alone.

There's no canonical build order because she's kind of a weird champ, but nashor's -> gunblade -> AS boots -> runaan's -> two of wit's end, lich bane, gunblade, bork, rylai's, zhonya's, void staff are pretty reasonable.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

henkman posted:

He means rageblade, not gunblade just so everyone out there knows

Yeah, my bad :saddowns:

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

Morg update: RoA -> Abyssal/Zhonya felt pretty good but it works better as a "push forever" build I think than an aggressive build. I also just don't think building anything before the RoA is wise because having nothing but a FQC and unstacked RoA around the 20 minute mark feels like you have absolutely no pressure at all unless your jungler is nearby and ready to gank as soon as you send out the spooky ghosts. I do think it might transition to late-game better since you end up being incredibly loving tanky with more or less the same damage potential but I think it really depends on the matchup whether or not you should go RoA or not (if I had been against an assassin I probably would have gone straight for the defensive item into a regen item for instance). Against another heavy pusher (Lux) it was pretty effective though.

e: fwiw my standard S5 build on Morg was basically Morello -> Zhonya -> Dcap with Sorcs thrown in where convenient

I have FCQ, CDR boots, RoA, and Abyssal completed around the 21 minute mark in a lot of games (with 3-4 stacks on my RoA by then). If it's taking you way longer than this to reach that level of gold you need to farm better or proc your FCQ more. Zhonyas instead of Abyssal takes a couple minutes more. See my match history here: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/215629704

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Libertine posted:

It's also completely worthless because it doesn't replicate real lane situations at all. (i.e. Dwight Howard makes 82% of his practice free throws and 49.5% of his in-game free throws)

It doesn't mean poo poo if you can hit 90-100% of CS in a custom game if you can't do it in a real one when you have actual opponents interfering.

It doesn't follow that it's useless, unless you think that Dwight Howard would be equally good at free throws whether he practiced or not. Most low MMR players definitely can't get 80% of CS in an empty lane, and every champ has tricks to CSing under tower or killing multiple creeps about to die at the same time that you should practice and master.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

rabidsquid posted:

Morg isn't getting nerfed

She's literally a below average support which is what makes her much stronger mid play basically safe from nerfs for the foreseeable future (see also: Annie).

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Arrgytehpirate posted:

At least you haven't had to dodge ADC Yi, ADC Quinn, and Top Ahri

It really doesn't matter, especially if you're in bronze. I forgot to swap with the support in a ranked game at high gold just now and ended up having to play Nautilus mid (yeah, I know this has actually been done in competitive) with thunderlords and scaling armor runes against AD Ezreal (not exactly a fun experience in lane). Still finished the game with most gold, most damage, and most kills. About half of the champions in the game are playable in toplane, including almost every tank and almost every AP midlaner.

Also ADC Quinn is not only 'playable' but actually good.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Tales of Woe posted:

Shyvana will probably still be playable but this feels like yet another setup for the 'nerf champs that are strong due to overtuned jungle item' -> 'nerf the item a patch later' progression that we've seen so many times

Shyvana was simultaneously the worst winrate champion in toplane and the highest winrate champion in jungle at some point in recent memory. So she's clearly not weak, but yeah sated devourer basically makes it impossible for her to be viable in toplane as long as it exists.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

rabidsquid posted:

There's something not right when almost every single ADC has a 50%+ win rate. That does not seem likely based on what I know about one ADC having to lose every single game!

PhrenzZ posted:

Two of the most often played adcs have negative WRs, and then Kog'maw has a miserable 44%, so that probably makes up for it.

Aerox posted:

There's a lot of double adc comps as well with Ez/Corki mid or Quinn/Graves top, and they tend to do well. The system may not be classifying them properly.

rabidsquid posted:

Those two ADCs make up like 1.5% of the winrate sub 50, I think this is the algorithm doing a bad job of detecting ADCs being played in the bot lane and counting poo poo like mid Corki and top Graves and gently caress I actually can't explain how champion.gg has decided that almost all of the ADCs win over half their games

Libertine posted:

Since the system only accumulates games from Plat+ I want to say that I think there should theoretically always be more wins than losses whenever someone above that threshold beats someone in Gold or lower.

I'm not 100% sure that is how it works though.

Actually the explanation is simple. If you sum the winrate column you get 190%; since there are 2 ADCs in every game there is a 10% chance that someone chooses some sort of off-meta champion not on this list (whether it's Yasuo or Jayce or some other non-viable ADC). If you sum winrate*playrate you get 96%. This means that collectively, the champions on that list have a 96%/190% = 50.5% winrate, and the offmeta champions have a (100%-96%)/(200%-190%) = 40% collective winrate, inflating the winrates of the entire listed pool.

This also provides some useful data about whether you should dodge if your ADC picks a non-marksman (yes, you should).

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

This seems wrong to me. It's anecdotal but I have like 170 support games this season and I don't think I've seen a non-meta adc in more than one or two on either side

I'd be more inclined to go with "riot misidentifying the adc a non-zero % of the time"

It may be, but it is clear that A) not all ADC games or wins are accounted for, whether that is due to misclassification or offmeta roles, and B) in games accounted for, the collection of meta ADCs there win slightly, but noticeably, more than 50% of the time.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

hypnorotic posted:

Is there a list of most used mastery pages? I'd like to have like 6 different pages which could cover most champions.

Mastery pages are free so there's really no cost in having them. Offhand I think you should have a

1) Fervor page (covering most ADCs and a few other champs like Kayle)
2) Thunderlords page (covering most AP mids, a few supports, and a few other champs like Corki)
3) Grasp of the Undying page (covering most tanky toplaners)
4) Windspeaker page (covering heal supports)
5) Strength of the Age page (covering most junglers)

There are a few edge cases but this should give you a pretty decent option on like 75% of champions in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

BigLeafyTree posted:

If I wanted to play top lane and swap into a 1v2, what kind of champs work for that? I played a ton of solo offlane in Dota so I have a vague idea but I'm not sure how well it translates.

rabidsquid posted:

I don't know how or why you're planning to swap into a 1v2 but you just have to play one of those extremely low econ tanks who sometimes have sub 20 cs at 10 minutes in pro play. So Nautilus and Poppy and APPARENTLY Maokai but I think he still sucks real bad.

Given how bad people are at wave management at low elo, you can probably keep up with farm by either playing a champ like Mundo (low econ, ability to farm easily with Q) or a strong waveclear mage in a slightly off-meta role (Lulu, Lissandra, Morgana, even Cho'Gath).

• Locked thread