Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Didn't have high hopes from the thread title, but this is pretty drat cool. I feel like Jet Set Radio has had a real staying power for titles that were honestly pretty niche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Abu Dave posted:

all the extra music is p bad, the guy who created it doesn't really understand shibuya-kei music but the classic tracks sound good :shrug:

JSR already included stuff like Jurassic 5 and Rob Zombie. Most of the new stuff I've heard has been pretty on point.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Abu Dave posted:

Too much dubstep imho, the joy of the songs before was the samples etc and same with shibuya-kei. It's just really niche pop punk music. :shrug:

I haven't heard dubstep any so far. It would actually be good if one came up right now. It would give me a place to stop instead of being stuck in a loop of "Well this song sounds pretty great so I'll stop after this one."

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Yeah, if this was just JSR/F music I would like it, but the fact that every time I load this up there seems to be new fitting tracks is really what makes this site.

P.S. Piranha/Boogie/Sugar is the best #1 Skate Waifu

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Still good and the interface has improved quite a bit since I last checked.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Is there an rear end in your pants? Then it should be moving.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Hat Thoughts posted:

Does this not work on Chrome for anybody else? Weird

Works on my android phone. Also they added some sort of weird Seaman mini mode?!

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I checked back in and there's new stuff.

It looks like there's now 8 different playlists themed after JGR, JSRF, and the 6 opposing gangs from future.

I'm listening to weird electro swing kletzmer on the Immortals station right now.

There's also a TV option that plays random clips of stuff set to JSRish music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Only vaguely related but I had to share this somewhere.

https://soundcloud.com/matrixmariox/splatting-the-bassline-full

• Locked thread