Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

More tourist areas need to figure out how to get the rich to pay a lot of money to get killed there

Bonus points if the locals don't die as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Anoia posted:

2016 has already been loving nuts, gonna aim high with 37 dead and hope I'm wrong because it's a Clerks reference.

In a row?

I wonder if some rich kid has ever thought about speeding up the Inheritance Timeline by encouraging their parents to get into Everest climbing.

In the old days I know they'd just poison them or something, this is a bit more subtle

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Alan Arnette posted:

My sincere hopes for a continued safe season for all.

Well THAT dude is clearly not a goon

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

SaNChEzZ posted:

Woman Trying to Prove ‘Vegans Can Do Anything’ Dies of Altitude Sickness on Mount Everest

Best headline I've ever read.

Her wonderful example will bring joy to the hearts of vegan children worldwide as they realize that they, too, can die a pointless death on an uncaring slab of rock, just like meat-eaters

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

"knew the risks but died doing what they loved"

So, every autoerotic asphyxiation death ever?

At least you aren't blowing $50k and risking some Sherpa's life to accomplish *that*
(in most cases)