Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007

Dead Precedents posted:

Wow, what a selfish oval office. I hope that kid hasn't developed a nasty meth habit by now.

This is a really odd thing to think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007

peanut posted:

A Japanese movie about Everest is coming out soon, idk if it's just a copy of the Hollywood film or not http://everest-movie.jp/sp/
But they actually filmed on location which is p rare for Japanese movies in the cg age.

Just looked it up and It's based on the manga/book "summit of the gods".

"it follows Fukamachi, a photographer who finds a camera supposedly belonging to George Mallory, a mountaineer who went missing on Mount Everest, and goes on a mountain-climbing adventure along with his friend Habu Joji"

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007

Anya posted:

New coworker of mine is from Nepal. She was impressed I knew where Nepal is located and that Mt. Everest is there.
Asked her yesterday about the earthquake affecting her family, as they live in Kathmandu. She said her parents and neighbors slept in the street via tents for four months before their house was repaired.

Wow, it's like you were almost there. I'm also very impressed that you knew where Nepal is. Please share more of your experiences!