Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Last thread almost made it to the hundred page summit before running out of time and expiring, its body entombed in Comedy Purgatory to serve as a landmark for future threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Picnic Princess posted:

Let me give people some context about how ridiculous this image is to a local, using our old friend, Google Maps. This is Lake Louise. It's a 2 hour drive from the third busiest international airport in the country.

https://goo.gl/maps/7CxSjwWMgZu

I went there once, its was a big let down! The lake was fine I guess but the "poo poo-aux Concrete" looked like a Holiday Inn and sort of ruined the scene.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Did I already guess? If not then 5 deaths, going low this time.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Here's a quick pictorial look at where Kathmandu is now, one year after the quake.

http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-36091655

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Microwaves Mom posted:

what country were they from?

Nepal, thats where the vast majority of sherpas live.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

~Coxy posted:

He meant the climbers. It could be an unfortunate translation issue. Or they could be native english speakers and just rude as gently caress.

Yeah, I know, I was making a joke. This thread has been complaining about that owners comment for over a year, how can you follow it and still be shocked when you see the clip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Roylicious posted:

As far as I'm aware, Appalachians = Squidbillies.

Only the southern ones.