Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

elwood posted:

From walking to base camp and back in 3 weeks? I hope not. I'm neither wealthy nor stupid enough to climb that stupid mountain. I'm just walking to base camp have a look around (there will be nothing there really in november), walk up Kalla Patthar for some nice views and turn around back to Lukla.

my grandmother did that exact hike when i was a kid so you should be fine. pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone
So that australian lady who died was my vet's wife and i was joking earlier that i hoped he died on everest because the replacement vet was way nicer (MY GIRLFRIEND apparently knew the wife through the cat rescue org)

My question is thusly, do i have slightly innacurate superpowers?

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone

Rondette posted:

You and me both buddy, our next door neighbour but one had a really annoying barky dog that would interminably bark ALL GODDAMN DAY, after 2 hours of it barking away while I was trying to relax in the garden I had some Very Bad Thoughts about this dog. Couple of days later I saw them carrying it to their car and driving away. The dog didn't come back with them. :/

that means you have regular superpowers. it would be more like if the neighbour died.
do you try to use them for good?

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone

Alan Smithee posted:

I don't know any of these people but you?

You're a hardcore shitposter goddamn

if the dude dies will i be made a mod?