Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xibanya posted:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll see what I can do about hosting.

I'm really proud to be the first white woman from Texas to make a game based on the misadventures of a south Asian woman from Canada so I'll take a moment to give a bit more context. #Everest is a survival sim about climbing Mt. Everest where your objective is to get the highest score. You are scored based on how many likes the selfies you take in-game get, so you have to balance taking survival gear with dumb bullshit like guitars that will look cool in a picture. I tied the game to the real Twitter account @HashtagEverest so you can tweet all the pictures you take there from the game itself. The game is ~fully voice acted~ and is crammed full of as many retarded references to these threads as I thought I could get away with. It is my love letter to you, Everest death poolers, and it's free, so please check it out! http://slamfighter.com/download

Does anyone know a better solution to hosting the 185MB zip than mediafire?

lmao are you loving serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is like when you take that pyf thread of people falling off buildings and run it through a rocky training montage

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:yikes: