Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
11 because if you squint it sort of looks like two people huddled together for warmth before dying of exposure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Seriously, K2 is such a cooler mountain - Everest is like the mountain with the long dick but K2 is like the mountain with an average legnth but girthy dick. i.e. it's actually better but not a lot of people know that.

if you want to be a special snowflake then climb Chimborazo because youll get hipster cred and you'll be 1.5 miles above the Everest chumps without all the avalanches and corpse dodging

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Goatfather posted:

i wonder if theres a market for explicit everest death. some people spend a lot of time and money on their own funeral arrangements. how many of these folks would pay a few hundred grand to give up the ghost on the everest summit and become a permanent part of the mountain i wonder

youd have to be prepared to work a little harder getting cancer patients and poo poo to the summit but thats just part of doing business

when i die i want someone to carry my body to the top and sit me down so the top of the mountain goes up my butt

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

elwood posted:

Someone will give birth at base camp.

0, because the mom dies (but the baby lives)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NaDy posted:

who was trying to be the first American woman to climb Everest without supplemental oxygen

what

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Its nothing against this particular thread I just woke up today and decided gods work was to get probated in one of the GBS creepy weird threads of oddly specific hate. I almost went in swinging against the kick starter artisinal hipster loathing station though, so don't feel special.
If I want to take pleasure in death I'll go to live leak and get a much more interesting experience

hmm yes..... drink bleach?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cuckoo posted:

This dude was apparently a helpful doctor and cool guy who wasn't a summit-attempting retard. He just passed away in his sleep at base camp :smith:

so basically if you even think about everest you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cojawfee posted:

I would have thought "gently caress it, If I'm going to die up here, I'm taking these shitlords with me" and sliced that tent to bits.