Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I hope nobody does, but I'll take 28. Lots of frustrated rich folks had to cancel last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm watching the new episode of Gotham with Mr freeze and looking forward to rich tourist death

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

burns_2k posted:

That whole story was lifted by the journos from a forum thread she started to say thanks to the people who rescued her. Lazy buggers.

http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?n=637611

quote:

I was dressed in shorts, Salamon speedcross, a crampon on my wrist from where it kept falling off. Only supplies were a chocolate Lindt bunny that I ate before setting off

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm saddened by the news

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

The article says that 2 trekkers died in the everest region "earlier"

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I just started watching the everestnofilter people and they all appear to be insufferable assholes.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Goddammit that was a firework inside of a tent. Yep. Someone's going to die

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Yep. Everestnofilter Bros are on their way. They did a nice plug for soylent :confuoot:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I might be a negative nancy, but I find anyone who drinks soylent to he insufferable

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
If this guy was selling water in the desert and I was dying of thirst, I would still be skeptical

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/soylent-creator-hacks-pooping.html?mid=twitter_nymag

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Everestnofilter guys are looking a lot less energetic. It's going to be real lovely watching them waste away and go crazy

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Have the no filter guys introduced the sherpas? I started following recently and haven't seen any mention of them

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
What's up with the snapchat guys, did the one guy turn back?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I think the amputee was on the snapchat

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Can we confirm official count is 6 lives taken for the mountain?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Is the season over yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

quote: