Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Each year something worse and worse happens on Everest until eventually it will just be hit by a large meteor

And then the people who would otherwise die up there will be really upset that the impact lowered its elevation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

2016 has already been loving nuts, gonna aim high with 37 dead and hope I'm wrong because it's a Clerks reference.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Cthulu Carl posted:

Gonna go with 24 bourgeoisicles.

This is my favorite way to describe it.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

We're all going to hell but it's not like that's news.

I just wonder if this year is the "no I've been kept away enough you can't stop me" rush or if that'll be next year.

Imagine rich jerks shoving their way to be the next to die.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

I know someone who seriously made this quote their iPhone lock screen.

Future frozen corpses of America.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

John Denver Hoxha posted:

That'll be so cool let all your Facebook friends know you aren't one of those rich white people who climbs everest and definitely not a deathfat ... they'll think you're the coolest once they realize you spend all day chatting about how much you hope people die in one specific place across the world and discussing statistics on how many people die and insurance pricing tables showing that the racist manchildren who want to climb tall mountain are so stupid and disrespectful to the noble Sherpa (who could probably levitate up the mountain if they weren't held back by whitey due to their innate connection to nature and the mountain)

I enjoy these meaningful chats.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

How much would it cost to build a machine that sarcastically claps for people who make the summit under any conditions? One that can withstand the elements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Platystemon posted:

lol you’re not a man unless you climb Everest naked while carrying a human sacrifice for Chomolungma on your shoulders

After wrestling a bear.