Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
im bi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
cucked
i am gay
im bi
im trans
cuckold
cucking
goku

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
If I post pics of myself having gay sex can I have an exception for the im gay word filter added to my account? Asking for a friend

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
It would be a pic of me getting hosed in the rear end and on my lower back in sharpie it would say

quote:

AugmentedVision's boypussy
|
|
|
\/

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

please change the caption to "personally, i really like gbs :shrug: and make it ur AV

Sorry, I had to spend the money I saved up for an av when I got banned for posting a picture of a nice church singer sucking a big black cock

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Hogge Wild posted:

While I don't mind short probations for "bad words", imo, saying human being shouldn't be 1 day when a death threat is just 6h. If i was a mod, death threats would be from a month to perma. And posters who have clearly shown that they're here only for making these forums a worse place, like Lung Brothers, gagelion and Effectronica would be permaed immediately.

diaf human being

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
i like rings

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I finally got an av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision