Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

dreezy posted:

i dreamed that the newest hot gbs meme was "sit on a soup", but maybe it wasn't a dream? does anyone here say "sit on a soup"?

I saw a e-book in a dream called "Guide to Owning All the Mods" and it was written by Social Vegan. I was like "Woah."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Why do you suppose it makes some people so angry when a person says the "cück" meme? I mean, the people who don't like it seem to be really, really obsessed with it.

Do you think it's because they identify with the target of ridicule, having invested so much of their self-esteem into the idea of being a "prominent member" of an "elite community," only to face the reality that they're actually just jerking off in a closet while other people take life for a ride? I just don't understand how you could be so worked up over another person saying a thing, unless you've got a personal stake in it. :shrug:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

symbolic posted:

what the gently caress does this mean

It means that dong person is mad and who knows? Maybe there will be some fireworks. :kingsley:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

really the only word that offends me is "human being" since i am a human being

My idea is a plugin that people who don't want to see certain words could use so that they don't have to. It would change the word for them so that when someone says a wrong mean word like human being, it gets changed on their computer to read a right mean word like douchebag or pee baby. We could call it the Something Awful human being Extension, or SAFE.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Isaac posted:

Anyone else feel an overwhelming sense of impending doom or is it just me haha

No, but I got a lot of waxy buildup in my ear. Is that one of the symptoms?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If cool people are having a good time posting in a thread, who cares what it's about? That's a good thread. Let it cook a bit, imo.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I guess I should help explain my position. Like you know that one guy who scratched a record and he was too stupid to know that it was bad so he kept doing it and then it was actually good? That's the basis of all culture. Some dumb rear end in a top hat doesn't know how to do anything right, so he shits his way through it and n doing so finds new ways to do things that are stupid fresh and stupid fly. That's how you make gold out of garbage. That's ur lightning in a bollte.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Gilganixon posted:

a shameful display

I was gonna say Teen Buscemi, but I didn't make ti to the thread yet, and now it's too late. GOD DAMMD

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Mr.Tophat posted:

Gold sinks

poo poo rises

Avatar shenanigans + Mr Walrusman in attendance... hmmm.. This feels like a 2nd act red herring.. move along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

les fleurs du mall posted:

what the gently caress is this

Shitface likes to pretend to be a Dark Enlightenment nazi guy or something for "trolling" purposes. He is bad at it.

Probably just wanted a ban to clear off the red text he got for saying that the Colone attacks were made up by lying bitches racists back when he was being honest about his retarded feaugressive opinions.

• Locked thread