Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

imo more probations every time someone calls regis phillbin an n word he's clearly white people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'd appreciate if everyone started signing their posts w alittle bit of motivation for the rest of the dya to keep our spirits high

reach for the dreams the nuggets in ur brain dig for ur nuggets open ur own head up and dig for them

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u should prob wait a couple days for nooner to come back if ur going to talk about hitler

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Fill the pot holes in *turns around to rest of town* and no I don't mean with your wieners hector is gone now but that doesn't make what he did right

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Sometimes I type posts on the awful app that never make it I write about cities, entire worlds that don't exist where everyone eats Kraft dinner and works at jiffy lube a utopia where everyone gets to be who they want a jiffy luber

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

seconding the motion to stop calling me an "ooga booga" i'm white and would like to be referred to as such thanks

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

genesplicer posted:

This could be why I probate for "human being"

please accept me for who i am

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

is this where i can make offerings in exchange for magic powers

ya i'll take any form of legal tender

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm the town elder i know things for which u not know

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

can we do something about the well? it smells like rear end and im not comfortable drinking from it

the city well of which u meant
dad gay so what oft does frequent
where he hangs his butt over the hole
and rips a poo poo as dark as coal

Jukeboxblues posted:

Hello can u teach me how to love

jukeboxblues ur heart so pure
u say ur lonely, we all concur
so if it's love u seek in true
then squish two sponges into a cup w the rough sides facing out and fill it with lube

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Can you dm me playing hot dog Sam the rogue please

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

i think we should have a thread dedicated to people saying hi

hi

hi

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

think of it like a countersniper, except they are also a cheating invincible hacker too

finally some words that i can understand

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Haha so glad I'm here to watch the putty empire crumble heh I kinda miss him now that I say it aloud dang maybe he was the good twin all along

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

oh no its hot dog sam get out of here u sneaky thief

u can smell me coming but that wont' save u

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I cum on an acetate and hold it over the screen but I guess we all don't care about the environment

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

fight my butt

i'll cream ur butt

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

somebody poo poo in the town wate rsupply and it wasn't me i just know

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what can we as an internet town on the internet in 2016 do to help the people of flint michicigan that's right i'm enacting change i'm being the change i wanna see hold my hands friends we're going to save flint

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

sorry "social" vegn i simply DO NOT mind if flint michigan people turn into dry dusty cactus people

i'm sending them all the hotdogs and no name chips i can fit in this evnelope so don't foreget me when i change the world

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

people of flint michigan upon receiving my envelope: wow great thanks this is like one of those casseroles fat loving midwesterners eat

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

My girlfriend wants to know if you will ever do more restroom reviews? She always enjoyed them

I'm impressed u can type that well w one hand

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I second the motion to get some1 to remove the dump that was taken in the city bouncy castle that I didn't take

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Panniculus Rift posted:

Clarification: By "fuk u", I meant gently caress the concept of using the letter "u" instead of the actual word "you", thereby disrespecting the reader who expects a post to consist of legitimate words spelled correctly, instead of abbreviations, mis-spellings and "AOL elite speak"

fuk u 2 i guess then

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*holds ur hand and fuks u too all the way down*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*fuks u. no no, the royal u*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

everyonen should have to pee on the town cookie and whoever pees on the town cookie last has to eat the town cookie i know it's pretty hosed up but it will only hurt one person and if it's three olives hell he'll prob like it as long as he has a hot cuppa from his keurig to wash it down mm tastes like home

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

this owns

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

i tried to build a snowman today but the snow wouldnt pack together wtf

U'd think all ur practise with fudge would've helped hehehehe

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Lol 69
Nice

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hi I'm Tim ur either with me or against me

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hi Tim here from the bassoon group the guys said you gotta cut this mustard out you're tearing us apart

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I don't have stake in the dick sucking game but I have a steak in the dick sucking game

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hi Tim here I'm a baby formed entire of an egg and piss so maybe don't try to shift ur discrimination onto largely unrecognized social demographics thanks

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

Let's be cool to Sleeveless from now on and forget about the terrible past

Lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gently caress the 5-0

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol check this out retards

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hah pizza poo poo more like it like this thread is a pizza poo poo heh *spits out wad of skoal at ur feeet and raises my nose above all of this*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

don't tell me to simmer covered for 15 min i'm an animal uncaged unchained and i'm sorry if ur a little too wahwah scared to get taken to the test make u think about ur actions what do they really mean if they mean anything at all spoiler they might not wha

• Locked thread