Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the 6er you sack of garbage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
while i was passed out i had a dream about starwar dillengently going through threads and posts with a green shade visor and some glasses and a 10 key next to him plugging numbers in and the ribbon getting longer and longer until he went insane

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sit on a soup, reald-o

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the reason everyone goes insane is because of the queue system. most people are wired for results and take pleasure in accomplishment. with a queue you never get done. had a good day? closed a bunch of threads and banned shitheads like black baby goku? too bad, the queue is full again and it will always be full. i think thats why autists are good for this job, because they are more interested in the minutae of the process. oh well, good luck everyone!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh yeah, eat poo poo nooner!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
genesplicer seems to have the right temperament though. that was a masterstroke

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

see it sounds right coming from you, dad gay. get out of my dreams and into my car!

its really good. lets make this happen

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mission statement: comedy website

hmmm lets create drama! everyone loves drama!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
change forum name to mornings with mumpurely imo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Why do you suppose it makes some people so angry when a person says the "cück" meme? I mean, the people who don't like it seem to be really, really obsessed with it.

Do you think it's because they identify with the target of ridicule, having invested so much of their self-esteem into the idea of being a "prominent member" of an "elite community," only to face the reality that they're actually just jerking off in a closet while other people take life for a ride? I just don't understand how you could be so worked up over another person saying a thing, unless you've got a personal stake in it. :shrug:

i just ignore it. to be honest i dont even know what it means :shrug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Helical Nightmares posted:

"cück" initially had less humor than Chuck Norris jokes and you drooling chucklefucks think repetition = comedy when it just means you are a retard who cannot generate original thoughts.

scathing commentary from helical nightmares outta nowhere!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
does anyone else just want to take it down to brown town?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aw1WnNVcYw

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i want a dollar too please

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
chik-fil-a is closed on sundays dude. or maybe that was part of the plan? :raise:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

well well well

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think nooner should be banned

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey putty, just out of curiosity, why did you "melt down" ?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

snaaaaaake

haha check it out it creates Fondue! now i know the secret

you were right all along!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pitdragon posted:

i dont get these threads, are we "roleplaying"

its a sex thread. for cumming onto. you print it and then cum on it. its pretty straight forward

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
are you guys getting all autistic up in this bitch?

heres my comment: franco sucks poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i puked 5 times

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i cant do any dishes cuz my pipes froze so i bought kroger sushi and put the soy sauce in an overturned coke bottle cap. the sushi wouldnt fit into the cap so i threw the whole thing against a wall and buried myself in the snow and hopefully ill be dead soon

hail and well met, citizen

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

...ice to meet you

ice to meet you, as well

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

it got v chill in here again, i like it

ice to meet you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

stop being me enfield. people already get us confused.

ice to meet you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i take umbrage at the fact that the "new superhero ideas" thread was gassed and the "rub your hand on your penis" thread is allowed to live. a pox on thee.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a starwar betamax posted:

Give me time good grief I'm a man not a machine.

whatevs just "givin ya the business"

it was my favorite thread of the day tho :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i was charging up my powers to make such a good post in that super powers thread :( now i gotta post it somewhere and its gonna come off a a non sequiter but it was ON POINT

i believe you. it was a very inspiring thread :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its not a tumor!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

are there any games on the wii u because why did i buy this thing

thats literally the best mario ever

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
but ya, thats really the only reason. i think it might be worth it tho. :confused:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont really pay that much attention to stuff though, so maybe there is something else. i really dont know. but, i will tell you - it doesnt play blu-rays

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i noticed my penis began getting smaller about the time i got the wii-u as well. i have been blacking out a lot lately too.. it like i always taste iron. it tastes like static electricity all the time. why? what?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yeah well I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you :razz:

dont sign your posts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

je1 healthcare posted:

I was going to make an effortpost in the triggering thread about minor things that cause me to start *literally shaking* in rage, such as petty office politics, people chewing gum, mechanical keyboards, and the super-nice guy in the next desk over who calls himself 'Wiki' and has a habit of looking up articles mid-conversation in order to read them out loud for everyone.

omg. its getting this bad? we have been locked up behind these walls that keep us safe for so long. have we become... millennials?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

Superhero thread shouldn't have been gassed

gently caress you mods

calm down

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

If cool people are having a good time posting in a thread, who cares what it's about? That's a good thread. Let it cook a bit, imo.

there was an unexplored theme of downs syndrome and blindness that was about to take root and grow into a poisonous mushroom :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

I guess I should help explain my position. Like you know that one guy who scratched a record and he was too stupid to know that it was bad so he kept doing it and then it was actually good? That's the basis of all culture. Some dumb rear end in a top hat doesn't know how to do anything right, so he shits his way through it and n doing so finds new ways to do things that are stupid fresh and stupid fly. That's how you make gold out of garbage. That's ur lightning in a bollte.

good analogy

• Locked thread