Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Please, good people.
I know that Nooner has done a forum crime, but I am confident that you gentlemen will review without passion the evidence you have heard, come to a decision, and let him return to his goonfamily. In the name of God, do your duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

MiracleWhale posted:

i enjoy a good meltdown but i feel like moridin melting down over and over again is getting stale

anyone else got a melt down in em? let's spice it up

just bring a certain thread back, there is a meltdown there pretty much every week but they come at a dear price

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'd vote for nooner probably, he snypa's not only page 2 but has also snypa'd our hearts

• Locked thread