Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

My Imaginary GF posted:

More research is required before accurate policy recommendations can be suggested.

I'm from Buenos Aires Rio de Janeiro and I say kill 'em all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

AriadneThread posted:

I don't know, maybe Jesus could help

Meh, he doesn't seem to be redeeming Rio too well.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
Why does all the bad poo poo keeps happening to Australians? Not that they don't deserve it, but still pretty weird.

Xandu posted:

And apparently he's not even a Russian diplomat, just some random dude. I like that the police didn't even bother to try to verify his story.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/04/americas/russian-diplomat-brazil-robbery/

Maybe it was Putin and they're coving it up? Would match up with earlier reports of martial arts training.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Olympics are over but the athletes are still suffering :v:

quote:

Kenyan athletes are stranded in a Rio shanty town where gunshots can be heard, following the closure of the Olympic village, the team captain says.

Officials delayed their return home as they looked for a "cheap flight", said Wesley Korir, a marathon runner who is also an independent MP.

He posted images on Twitter of dilapidated buildings in the area where he said they were forced to stay.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37183703

• Locked thread