Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Is this poo poo cancelled yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

joepinetree posted:

I am finding the endless making of excuses the funniest part in all of this. "Well, you see, he trashed a place in front of the security guard and tried to run away. Then the security guard held them and called the police, but allowed them to leave after they paid the damages. It's totally like a robbery."

And yeah, he lied to the cops.

Well they were held at gun point by men in police uniforms and made to give up cash.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/us-swimmer-gunnar-bentz-tells-his-story-rio-gas-station-incident

How is this different from what Lochte said? They were robbed at gunpoint. Point blank end of story.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

gohmak posted:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/us-swimmer-gunnar-bentz-tells-his-story-rio-gas-station-incident

How is this different from what Lochte said? They were robbed at gunpoint. Point blank end of story.

quote:

“Two men, whom I believe to have been security guards, then instructed us to exit the vehicle. No guns were drawn during this exchange, but we did see a gun tucked into one of the guard’s waistband. As Jimmy and Jack were walking away from the vehicle, the first security guard held up a badge to me and drew his handgun. I yelled to them to come back toward us and they complied. Then the second guard drew his weapon and both guards pointed their guns at us and yelled at us to sit on a nearby sidewalk.

“Again, I cannot speak to his actions, but Ryan stood up and began to yell at the guards. After Jack and I both tugged at him in an attempt to get him to sit back down, Ryan and the security guards had a heated verbal exchange, but no physical contact was made.

So Lochte wasn't lying when he said "whatever "

gohmak fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Aug 20, 2016

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
So the police lied about the bathroom being vandalized and they commited no crime peeing on the side of the building and tearing down a sign. But they got shaken down for 50 bucks by security anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
So they were held at gun point for a non crime and paid their way out of it by their own volition. Yeah still extortion.

• Locked thread