Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

All I want in life is to someday write a cyberpunk novel that takes place in the year 3033 and have a character exclaim "drat it, this is no time for jokes, an entire gigabyte of information are at stake!"

You've got to make up some future cuss words to really sell it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Man lots of choice butts on those mummies. They should start making bandages with JUICY printed across the rear end.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

muscles like this? posted:

Except, you know, mummy butts are the exact opposite of "JUICY"

Right youd think theyd be all dried out but check out those covers. Several surprisingly well-preserved mummy butts.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Mr. Maltose posted:

It's true. You actually distinguish the greater Middle Kingdom mummification versus the declining art of the Late Kingdom by the quality of the badankhadankh.

:vince:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Squizzle posted:

Tangent here: Immortal cave man is a great archetype and I'm glad it pops up in any sci-fi/pulp setting that runs long enough.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Squizzle posted:

I just conducted a pretty powerful exorcism in the dolls thread, and I must have more swole magic than I thought, because it moved at the speed of wizard (much faster than the speed of time) and as a side effect managed to annihilate whatever foul energies were still animating Justice Scalia, somewhat earlier today.

I just don't know what to do with all of this newfound power.

Pat Robertson is somehow still alive. Go for it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

DrProsek posted:

Only once straight marriage is illegal, abortion is mandatory, state atheism is enforced, and America's Caliph is sworn in on the Satanist Quran in one hand and the Communist Manifesto in the other, will Pat Robertson finally be allowed to die, knowing that America's pact with Satan is irreversible.

Or when his 85 year old heart gives out, whichever one comes first.

Pat Robertson hasn't had blood in his veins since 1968. He's sustained by the tears of single mothers and the families of AIDs victims.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That little Rhyno got his own cement pond, that little Rhyno he's a millionaire

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Squizzle posted:

Chilling in my study, sipping a gin & Code Red, reading the Long Halloween oversized hardcover; wearing a top hat, monocle, ThinkGeek t-shirt, and an unaltered off-the-rack suit. Chuckling at a bon mot from the Dark Knight Detective, I pick up my CyanogenMod-flashed Moto X and check how my bitcoin holdings are doing.

Is this an open RP? Can anyone jump in?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I will SLAM EVIL today to celebrate.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

So...

Those aren't gloves, are they? That's just how their hands look, right?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ghostlight posted:

Everything is arbitrary.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My favorite was when Kyle would use it to make French curves for his graphic design business.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I didn't want to say this in the funny pictures thread and ruin their fun but man Squirrel Girl is the comic book version of those YouTube videos where a quirky white girl plays a ukulele cover of a metal song or gangsta rap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm glad people like Squirrel Girl. I don't want to put people down for liking it. Just had to get that off my chest.

As long as I'm here, Deadpool is like the comic book version of Old GBS.

• Locked thread