Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

DrProsek posted:

Hey nerds, in addition to reading at least 1 series that includes Beef, I'm picking out a book in my TPB backlog to read for the month of February and thought y'all might help me pick which one to do this month.

My picks for Feb are:
1) Copperhead Vol 1

2) DMZ: On The Ground Vol 1

3) Star Wars: Darth Vader Vol 1

4) Burn all three books, start again.

Obviously if work/school is't too crazy this month I could easily have time for all of these but I'm picking one book that I will absolutely read at minimum.

Copperhead is pretty good but I felt it really left ya hanging at the end. I should pick up the second one I liked the first few trades of DMZ but never finished it for some reason. Copperhead more sci-fi with aliens and poo poo. Kinda reminded me of the movie Outland a little bit. DMZ is a little more grounded. Escape from New York ish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread