Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

boom boom boom posted:

anyone who thinks John Stewart isn't one of the best characters DC has needs to read Green Lantern Mosaic immediately.

I would believe DC's trades department if they said they haven't bound Mosaic only because reading it as single issues with the letters sections and commentaries is too thoroughly pleasing an experience to water down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

I'd love to get an magical list of which publishers/editors are not reading their own comics, they deserve to be publicly shamed. It's one thing to gamble on a pitch that goes sour on the page, but another level of jerk to not pay attention to your end product.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

RevKrule posted:

Don't do this. Don't do this at all. Fraction did have some interesting stuff with Marvel (knife gun!) but his Uncanny X-men was middling at best and constantly torn down by Greg Land art. Also he wrote Fear Itself. That alone should keep you from reading everything he did for Marvel.

Fraction's Iron Fist, Hawkeye, and Iron Man are all high points of Marvel to me.

His other Marvel stuff though... If I'd only read Uncanny X-Men and Fear Itself, I'd swear off his books by reputation alone.

• Locked thread