Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

zoux posted:

Well, I just bought that TMNT bundle that Comixology has on sale. Tell me that's fine.

Very fine. I really dig the idw tmnt stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

CapnAndy posted:

Wait, I was born in 1982, that makes me a millenial? Nooooooooo I don't wanna have to snapchat the vines

Same. We're not.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm happy I was born pre internet and remember what it was like to be bored and actually have to use my memory for things. I was born in 82.

What the gently caress happened to gen Y? That what everyone called my generation when I was younger.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Ghostlight posted:

The 'Y' was a placeholder until the 'characteristics' of the generation became known.

K so how do you explain Gen X still being gen X?

This is real stupid and makes zero sense.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

They had to keep it, Triple H and Shawn Michaels did so much under that name.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

KoldPT posted:

I subbed to Marvel Unlimited for a month and have no idea what to read so I just clicked all of the things in the Discover tab and added random books that sounded interesting

is there any external website that has 'playlists' for particular runs that aren't covered in the events tab?

Thor God of Thunder.

• Locked thread