Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So, since February is the designated month of romance, I've been considering setting up a thread to celebrate couples in comics. Anyone think it's threadworthy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Hm...I'm getting mixed signals here.

So you're saying I shouldn't post the thread?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Lightning Lord posted:

Make the loving thread!

I made the loving thread!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Didn't he make literal catalogue cards for every single comics character he read about with their background, origin, etc. when he was a kid?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Eric Stephenson's been laying down some truth, lately.

If only the big two would listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Space Fish posted:

Fraction's Iron Fist, Hawkeye, and Iron Man are all high points of Marvel to me.

His other Marvel stuff though... If I'd only read Uncanny X-Men and Fear Itself, I'd swear off his books by reputation alone.

To be fair, he also wrote Sensational Spider-man Annual, and that was fantastic.

• Locked thread