Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is kind of poorly made but it definitely made me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Travis343 posted:

Man lots of choice butts on those mummies. They should start making bandages with JUICY printed across the rear end.

Except, you know, mummy butts are the exact opposite of "JUICY"

Doctor Spaceman posted:

TOS has the gangster planet, a wild west episode, and Lincoln fighting Genghis Khan. You can watch the show and think that cover makes perfect sense.

It wouldn't be the first famous 1960s TV series to have space mummies either.

TOS didn't have a great budget so they had to continually visit planet backlot. Like one episode where the planet's set was just Mayberry shot from a different angle.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I believe Gaiman said that there was a mess of a potential adaptation of Sandman in the 90s.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Stupid James Bond Jr, not being James Bond's son.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

zoux posted:

I clicked on the Marvel Heroes thread in games on a lark and it actually looked decent and not some time gated f2p scam like I figured it was? With really deep lore too? Might have to check it out.

Sorta related, I wish there were good Marvel games for console that werent Lego

There's been rumblings for years that they're going to eventually port that over to consoles.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One kind of skeezy thing the Marvel Heroes developers did was exploit a loophole in Metacritic. They changed the game's name and were able to get it re-rated as if it was a new release, thus ignoring any older reviews.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

I mean, his entire character is a surly dick because he hasn't dealt with any emotional pain in the hundred plus years he's been loving up his own life, but yeah - no bung knee.

Well, being emotionally distant isn't inherent to his powers, that's all on him.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I want a story about an immortal guy who is well adjusted.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Pretty sure there's a Sandman one shot that's sorta like that.

Hob is close but he's still got issues.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

And he's dead. Although they might have brought him back seeing as how they did absolutely nothing with the whole "being dead" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Look at this

Look

• Locked thread