Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What the f.lux?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

*lowers voice to a whisper* black people"

To be fair that's probably the actual definition of Incognegro.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Isn't Lurdiak Canadian?

What are you afraid of, it's not like the book is about Native Americans.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

We have black people and racism here too.

Yeah but nobody will notice you reading the book because there's a hockey game on.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That female character described is clearly Emma though, even if they don't end up calling her that.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Not officially, but yeah probably.

It depends though, Fox might put a lot into making it happen because it's not like they can go make any X-Men show they want.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The running joke in the Marvel Heroes thread is that the game is bad and dying, but if you're new you're missing the context that the people saying it have spent 2000+ hours playing it and have everything maxed. They don't release content fast enough for gigantic blob men who accidentally hit their space bar with their gut, but who does?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It would go 20 pages just before you finish talking about Cyclops.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm nearing 6 months, so at least I can just read all the Marvel stuff on Unlimited then.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Having some haters out there is the ideal way to go. If everyone liked you, it means you didn't do anything that anyone will remember.

Or you were Mr. Rogers or something.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's supposed to be a Corps movie.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yes, and Kyle.

John Stewart is the only human Green Lantern worse than Hal Jordan.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

I think that's because SA in general has reacted negatively to ostentatious displays of wealth.

I change my avatar hourly to show off how rich I am.

Always to the same thing. Because I can.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

Which isn't very ostentatious, when you think about it.

Of course, wouldn't want to get banned for it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Maybe he's crazy.

Maybe Rhyno's crazy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Note to self: Kill all these poors.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

WickedHate posted:

There isn't a smiley for a sarcastic jacking off motion(:fap: is too literal) so I'll just have to content myself with :rolleyes:

:jerkbag:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's anyone who "grew up" post 2000, so it pretty much goes back to the early 80s.

In fact it's generally considered to have ended around 2005 or so, there's only a fraction of millennials born in the new millennium.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Feb 22, 2016

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

As long as we have another decade. You never know what those darn millennials are going to do to the planet!

We're allowed to talk about ourselves that way. It's bad if you guys do though.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

Generational dividing points are arbitrary so who cares.

Advertisers, content producers, the health system, budgets, governments.

Basically everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They had to keep it, Triple H and Shawn Michaels did so much under that name.

• Locked thread