Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I would have assumed the game would be over by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Fourth game? I guess it would be a game called 'Goblns V' which contains zero goblins of any kind.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
It's certainly been a while. I've completely forgotten where we left off.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
That level seems almost reasonable compared the ones we've done before.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Ok, so now I know what the golden teeth are for, even if it happens to be the most arbitary reason in existance. And now we are going to go into space? I know that the Gobliiins series has always been stream of conciousness nonsence and this game really does not dissapoint on that front.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Well that was a fun intro. You know I can barely believe this is it for Gobliiins, it's been one of the weirdest journeys I've witnessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Gotta say, that was a suitably strange final level. And it joins the ranks of the suprisingly many adventure games where you are required to bake a pie/cake for some reason.