Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Conversely, I love the Leavemywife edition because it's kind of fun to see if I can recall how the solutions to the different screens went from the older videos before he gets it. Also the schadenfreude of screwy adventure game logic never fails to amuse me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

It's still really bad adventure game design. The amount of things you can try may be low enough here that it doesn't matter a lot but it scales extremely poorly - too much content beyond an hour and a half of that and nobody who hasn't already succumbed to Stockholm Syndrome or bought the hint book will think favorably of the game that does this. Tolerating this type of under/unexplained logic that must be brute-forced for years is what lead to the cat-hair mustache. :colbert:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I would but I haven't got any audio recording setup and suspect my laptop might not be good for that sort of thing. Also I'm not remotely as funny as Leave is. :sigh:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yep, it's a good LP, and I'm glad it's not dead too.