Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Splash
May 30, 2011

I'll never say hole again.

Hoo-boy, let's see if we can keep up this pace! Thanks for replaying through most of the game again so that we can enjoy each character's dulcet voice together.

And for anyone else as amused by the seasoned adventurers as I am:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Splash
May 30, 2011

Nidoking posted:

The Splash just has the knack for being vague enough
That's going on my resume.

I'm curious if that optional item will have any effect on the rest of the game, even if it's just cosmetic.

The Splash
May 30, 2011

Cosmic Afro posted:

Playing this in english is driving me nuuuuuuts. I can hear all the little incidental things that are very, very french, including when they do a somersault and shout 'Youpi!', which is, let me assure, pretty drat freaking french.
Seconding Pierzak's request for examples, I'd love to know what kinds of things are standing out to you as Super French.

Nidoking posted:

Part 5: Some Kind of Elixir
I did a triple take at the teaser image. Where did that cockroach come from?!

The Splash
May 30, 2011

"Hooray, we're all in the land of the dead!"

cant cook creole bream posted:

[...] Just on the previous screen it's been established that this water has to be boiled to make a portal. Why didn't they simply add a magma vent or something like that?
That would've been a nice touch!
The last puzzle was definitely silly, but maybe its goofiness made it all the more fitting an end to this game.

The Splash
May 30, 2011

Argas posted:

Good call, I was definitely screaming.

AltaBrown posted:

Several times I had to remind myself that the video wasn't live, and that The Splash couldn't hear my anguished cries of "Change it to red! RED!!!"
I guess even when I couldn't, y'all were seeing red! :v:

cant cook creole bream posted:

I love how everything at the grocer can be solved with violence. When all you have is a hammer...
Goblins 3 is full of valuable life lessons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Splash
May 30, 2011

In my restless dreams,
I see those teeth.