Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Will you be doing the fourth one as well? That one was the fairest of them.

e: reading is hard

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jan 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

MartianAgitator posted:

Finding that little plant at the base of the statue's hand took me years to figure out. But holy poo poo, there's a Goblins 4?! Why isn't it on Steam or Gog? I don't even know how to buy video games that aren't on one of those platforms anymore.

It was released much, much later (2009). Can't find it for sale anymore.

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Feb 1, 2016

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Nidoking posted:

I hate to do this so early in the LP, but obviously, there's been a delay in new videos and it's going to continue for a while. Leavemywife's schedule was pretty full until this weekend, and my mom was involved in a car accident yesterday that's left her too functional for a hospital stay, but not really able to do much on her own. I'm taking care of her this week and can't do any LP work until she's able to handle herself. I've got something else in the works that should help bridge the gap, but obviously, that's out too until I'm back home.

By all means please do not feel any pressure to tide anyone over while you have actual problems. Best of luck and a speedy recovery to Nidomom!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I'm still waiting for Winkle to choke the chicken while the other Goblin ... extracts ... an egg from it.

(spoilered just in case I'm right, but I definitely don't remember)

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Illegal Username posted:

There's a certain theme of unusual procurement and usage of foodstuffs going on in this game.

:allears: