Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I don't want to even imagine how much editing you did to get past all of the sitting around and thinking that I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I hope your mom recovers as quick as she can. Focus on that, and don't worry about giving us content.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

For some good news for this thread, folks, Nidoking and I recorded another video (or two) today!

I think my head is threatening to explode from some of the applications of logic.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

If you didn't run the risk of being killed for testing things, I'd like it better.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

The high point of this recording session, I felt, was when I had trouble with a simple puzzle because I was thinking with too much Gobliiins logic.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

It's always surprising to me how much our voices sound alike. There were a couple of times I had trouble telling if you were talking or if it was me.

Generally, though, if it was stupidity trying to solve puzzles, I was pretty sure who it was.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I've gotta admit, Nidoking, one of my favorite parts of these videos is seeing which quote you pull out for the video. I think it's a real neat way to denote which video is which.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

It's so weird to think we actually finished a game. It seemed kind of sudden to me, really. I'm not sure what sort of batshit insanity is coming up in the second game, but I, for one, cannot wait to get to it.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

pokie posted:

I like the start of gob 2 a lot. The whole romantic notion of pastoral fantasy landscape and all that... It gets utterly bizarre pretty fast. By the second half of the game, I had to use the hint manual more often than not.

This has me concerned for the latter half of the game. I'm going to have to have Google ready.

:negative:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I'm going to put Nidoking on the spot and tell you all we recorded tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Like saying you'll kill his family. :v: