Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I remember playing the first game on my Atari ST as a kid and getting nowhere, very much looking forward to seeing Leavemywife doing this blind. I didn't realise just how punishing this game is early on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I still have a lot of catching up to do, I started watching this playthrough a couple of years ago before I took a break from the forums. I'm glad that it's still ongoing as this was another series from my younger years that I was absolutely terrible at. I remember owning Gobliiins on the Atari ST and getting nowhere.

I've caught up with Gobliins 2 these last two weeks and have just started watching the third game in action. I can't wait to reach the fourth game as I didn't know it existed until now.